Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The 2012 Olympic Gravy Train.....

Current recruitments for the Olympic Delivery Authority:

Head of Equality and Inclusion

Equality and Inclusion Manager

Head of Diversity and Inclusion

Deputy Head of Equality and Inclusion

Equality and Inclusion Manager (Audit and Support)

Equality and Inclusion Monitoring and Research Manager

and now, even with all of these jobs they still want someone to provide "Equality and Inclusion Awareness Training".

Good to know the Finances are in safe hands.

Just keep buying the Lottery tickets, .....and there was me thinking it was all for Charity....

It's all for a very worthwhile charity. Providing employment and thus self-esteem and a sense of fulfilment and self-worth for a number of otherwise unemployable gobbledegook-speaking no-hopers, who will no doubt employ numerous similar types to 'line-manage', is a very noble and worthwhile cause. It will prevent them moping about at home, on benefits or on extended sick leave from other public sector employment with no sense of purpose or direction in life, or joining the protesters at Heathrow or in very few extreme cases, having to get a proper job.

You see, it's much harder than you think. Not many people are clever enough to know the difference between the departments of Diversity and Inclusion and Equality and Diveristy.

A very worthwhile charity.

Isn't it?

much has been mooted on various fora regarding the councils push for a groundshare with romford at the bridge avenue stadium...there is however a deeper agenda which I have been onto for a long time.......

the stadium is a designated training ground hidden away in the original london olympic bid and the council need control of it to satisfy those commitments.....they don't care a jot about romford but they do care about the massiv subsidies forthcoming to the management of the stadium in 2012.....by forcing the groundshare through a trust they regain control of the stadium and therefore the gravy train...

good innit.... grin

In the good old days, it was called...............

"Jobs for the Boys !!"

No-ones going to lock me up !

I'll change my name to 'Ali Bin Saheed Bigalot JayArski', and demand a Human Rights case at the the European Courts.

• 4 weeks later...

And now we know he's earning £285k per year as chairman of LOCOG, plus has set up his company where his shares are worth £4 - 5M selling "sports consultancy" .......... etc etc......

Also according to the report they tried to bury, the games will cost the rest of the country about £4 billion for no gain.

Lucky old Paris!