Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chalfotnt St Peter sitting pretty

This is a list of clubs in next seasons Southern League South & West division, taken from anothers site

AFC Hayes

Andover

Ashford Town (Mx)

Aylesbury United

Bashley

Bracknell Town

Burnham

Chalfont St Peter

Chesham United

Farnborough

Fleet Town

Godalming Town

Gosport Borough

Harrow Borough

Hillingdon Borough

Marlow

Newport IOW

Northwood

Romsey Town

Thatcham Town

Winchester City

Windsor & Eton

However this list looks GREAT

Ryman Premier 08/09

AFC Hornchurch

AFC Wimbledon

Billericay Town

Brentwood Town

Carshalton Athletic

Dover Athletic

East Thurrock United

Edgware Town

Folkestone Invicta

Harlow Town

Hastings United

Hayes & Yeading United

Hendon

Heybridge Swifts

Kingstonian

Leyton

Margate

Ramsgate

Staines Town

Thurrock

Tonbridge Angels

Wealdstone

I gather they were lucky to get a point last night

Originally Posted By: saf06
are you forgeting we are 4games into the new campaing! Although without dreams we are nobodys!

Of course its only 4 games in, but hey, I am entitled to dream. I sitll stand by what I said on the Ryman and Edgware forum, with regards to who are going to be the top 5 in RLD1N, in no certain order, Enfield Town/Dartford/Canvey Island/Maldon Town/Bury Town......they are the five I condsider to be the big clubs, but who knows, maybe someone can break into that top 5 and make the playoffs or better.

A brief report on Chalfont St Peter's game with Oxhey Jets this week perhaps showing that the Mill Meadow outfit aren't going to have it all their own way this season:

CHALFONT St Peter remain unbeaten after four games of the new Spartan League campaign, putting them in good shape for Saturday’s FA Cup tie at Hamble.

However, they dropped their first points on Tuesday when they were held to a draw in a 3-3 thriller at Mill Meadow by Oxhey Jets – an early table-top clash.

The Saints equalised twice through Alan Hedley (first half) and Danny Stone (second half) before taking the lead when Terrell Lewis somehow found the far corner from a seemingly impossible angle.

Ten minutes from time Jets took advantage of a partial clearance to draw level and made sure of a share of the points when they denied Bradley Bubb in the final minutes.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I see Chalfont knocked Hamble out of the FA Cup today

Is that supposed to be a shock result then, it was just a matter of how many they scored as far as I was concerned.

I'll be interested to know where you are in the prediction league today, I got Haringey v Royston and Bedford v Broxbourne spot on.

Getting Haringey 5 Royston 1 spot on must have impressed you although I don't expect you to admit it

Not really bothered what predictions you get spot on, to be honest. Only really interested in my own predictions and the challenge of keeping in front of the serious contender NeutralFan.

Football Man - So you don't look upon me as a serious contender then

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Not really bothered what predictions you get spot on, to be honest. Only really interested in my own predictions and the challenge of keeping in front of the serious contender NeutralFan.

I was going to say that but didn't want to over-inflate your ego, NF!