Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup

SteveR - Talking of the FA Cup I suppose you weren't at the Peel Centre yesterday for your Women's match against 'our' Women which resulted in an amazing 8-7 win for Hendon, how long have you had a Women's team out of interest as they must be decent.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
SteveR - Talking of the FA Cup I suppose you weren't at the Peel Centre yesterday for your Women's match against 'our' Women which resulted in an amazing 8-7 win for Hendon, how long have you had a Women's team out of interest as they must be decent.

No, I wasn't there. Were you?

It must be 5 or 6 years now that we've had a Women's section at the club.

No I wasn't there, that's why I was asking.

Incidentally when is Hendonboy going to come on to deny that you spent 50k on a feasibility study a few years back to see whether it was viable to ply your trade at the Copthall Stadium

How would he know? See, you've hijacked yet another innocent thread to pursue your vitriol against other clubs!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Incidentally when is Hendonboy going to come on to deny that you spent 50k on a feasibility study a few years back to see whether it was viable to ply your trade at the Copthall Stadium

No idea, suspect he's busy at work at the moment. I'll ask him when I speak to him next if you want.

your Women's match against 'our' Women which resulted in an amazing 8-7 win for Hendon

Erm... we didn't win 8-7 at all. (I've only just had a chance to check the result out on the FA website.) Don't know where you get your information from, but its clearly duff! Nothing new there though.

We won 4-3 on penalties after 3-3 draw.

I got the information from 'our' Website, we'll see what 3praise has to say when he comes on:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=8689&conf=&div=

Originally Posted By: Paula
Nice to meet you all tonight. Good to discuss things that we all had in common grin

And what was that out of interest

It's just that my ears were really burning up again last night and I wondered why that's all. You haven't mentioned your fella on here much lately, are you still together.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that the SSML's representation in the FA Cup over for this season already