Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup

How come you didn't go with him, I thought you were joined at the hip and you like it in the great outdoors

Originally Posted By: Paula
Work is good thanks

You're back then

Why are you so interested??

For the record you and your partner has 7 children yeah. How much time did you both have off with them??

Please note I have NO dependants (my choice) so have had NO materntity leave and have NEVER claimed any benefits from the state. I have worked since the day I left school in 1978 (yep I know i'm bloody old)

If you have any problems regarding my current working status then please do not hesitate to contact my employer (you know who they are Rhodes, after all you gave my email address to ya other arf)

Paula - I'm a little taken aback by your post as I only asked whether you were back at work and how it was going. There appears to be some sort of misunderstanding on your part in more ways than one as I only have six children, the most paternity leave I've ever taken with any of them is two days and in the case of one child (the little blonde one who was with me at Basildon United) she was born in the morning and I was back at work in the afternoon. We also don't sponge on the State where benefits are concerned even though my other half isn't working.

Rhodes, after the last load of shi t from you I know exactly how you are thinking.

I do apoligise that I added a sprog to the brood whatever was I thinking??

So you are telling me then that you don't get child benefit, Tax Credits or Housing Benefit?? Yeah right.

Rhodes - I dont know what it is about you but you just make me bite. You do my fcking head in!!!! angry

Okay I'll delete some but I had been keeping all your old PM's for sentimental reasons

Originally Posted By: Paula
I am a horrible nasty person

If you were you would have told me where to go when I asked if you could drive our player to Basildon hospital when he dislocated his shoulder in that pre-season friendly, you didn't have to think about doing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody have the Dulwich Hamlet v Chalfont St Peter score, seeing this thread on the another Forum has reminded me that they were playing today:

http://nlpl.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=46880;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=2015442

That's a shame, so the SSML are now without representation in the FA Cup