Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Saturday 22 Sept

Originally Posted By: thespursfan

Im not that clever horace whats a yadaik?

idunnofigoghwunnadose.

It was "yedaik" Derbyshire dialect for head is sometimes "yed" and "aik" was an attempt at phonetically spelling "ache" (Heanorians would stress the "i" thus "aiiiik") so - head ache.

I have lived in the southeast for 25 years now and my accent is now much watered down, and I can actually write in English! I have had to learn to speak in a way which people around here can understand and in this respect I am little different to all the "foreigners" who Rhodes feels obliged to comment on.

When at school in the fifties, we got a new teacher, from Kent I believe. He noticed that one of the girls in the class was crying, so he asked what was wrong. The reply came from one of the boys "Ows alrait sur, ows allus scraitin, ows a mardy bogger!" The teacher didn't stay long.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Question for Rhodes please:

Have kentish town barred mr achilea from attending this fixture?
Do they have any intention of barring him from attending this
fixture?
Will Kentish town bar Mr achilea from this fixture?
Do you know where Mr Achilea will be on the day of the fixture?

and pete for pities sake just say what this magic secret is in the next 48 hours and I'll pay 50 quid to your chosen charity and fifty pounds to rhodes chosen charity too.

All will be revealed soon. Keep your £50 thespursfan.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Rhodes - All I have stated is that there is a way that Mr Achillea can enter the venue and you and Kentish Town are powerless to stop him.

If he decides not to attend and I can prove to you that he could have gained entry, does the £50 donation to charity still count?

Unfortunately I cannot be at the game though I plan to see a Kentish Town fixture soon.

I'm still waiting Rhodes. Do you agree that if there is a way that Mr Achillea can gain entry you will donate £50 to a charity of my choice irrespective if the Chairman is in attendance or not.

I would prefer an answer before the game is played.

Of course that wouldn't count, 'Sugar' would need to physically travel to the Copthall Stadium on 20 October and if he managed to get inside to watch the game then a cheque for £50 will be winging its way in your direction. Like I said there is no chance of that and his path will be barred either by a locked main entrance or by some burly doormen we propose to employ on the day.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
We will not stoop to 'Sugar's' dictatorial level by banning him, he will be allowed into the ground by submitting his ticket at the entrance and directed to the hospitality suite.

his path will be barred either by a locked main entrance or by some burly doormen we propose to employ on the day.

Football Man - Where have you been hiding this weekend, you've been conspicuous by your absence

I wouldn't be surprised if he has been on one of his jaunts to Holland this weekend, I think the above post was his first since Friday.

You said it not me, he always seems to make a bee line for Amsterdam and I don't think it's always to see Ajax play

Feyenoord play in Rotterdam and the red light district isn't so good there

Of course that wouldn't count, 'Sugar' would need to physically travel to the Copthall Stadium on 20 October and if he managed to get inside to watch the game then a cheque for £50 will be winging its way in your direction. Like I said there is no chance of that and his path will be barred either by a locked main entrance or by some burly doormen we propose to employ on the day.

What if Mr Achillea decides not to attend the game?

How do we stand with your £50?

I thought I had answered that, my gut feeling is that he will cry off saying he has to take his son to cricket practice or something like that, he has used that one before.

Exactly, I think 'Sugar' has used that one in December or January before to get out of coming to a game

I thought you informed me recently that our Reserves aren't playing that day and you should know as you are SSML fixtures co-ordinator for the Mitoo site