Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Saturday 22 Sept

that's an interesting turn of events.

Is this a case of Rhodes winding us up, as Uncle Urchin would have us believe; or is the truth that no-one at the club takes any notice of him, as I believe!

I wonder whether the Secretary was talked out of making the game all ticket by 'Sugar' on Saturday, I gather he hung around in the Club house for a while afterwards with 'the great one' sampling the legendary hospitality. The 'great one' told me that 'Sugar' was all over him like a rash and they even embraced.

I think Mr Rhodes, your bluff has been called, or rather as UU has said all along you are a wind up merchant. Anyway well done for losing KTFC potential income on that day, and now that it is clear that it was a wind up, well done for losing any press interest in the game on that day. But on to more important matters. Horace, I am concerned that your latest avatar looks uncannily like a former girlfriend of mine (currently thought to be living in the Cambridge area), would you care to enlighten us? threeeyes

Originally Posted By: Septimus
Horace, I am concerned that your latest avatar looks uncannily like a former girlfriend of mine (currently thought to be living in the Cambridge area), would you care to enlighten us? threeeyes

Hanka Kupfernagel. You know her?
(she became a World Champion yesterday).

Septimus - It's apparent, following your post, why I class you as one of the Usual Suspects and I've never read such nonsense in my life. Firstly in what way has my bluff been called, secondly how have I lost Kentish Town potential income on 20 October and thirdly how come I have lost any press interest on the day. Like I said as far as I was concerned the game was all ticket and this is the first I have heard that it's not, 'Sugar' must be rubbing his hands thinking he has put one over on us however we could still decide to ban him from entering the ground.

Yes 'Sugar' banned me so surely we are fully within our rights to ban him, I'll be interested to know how he can get in without detection.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Like I said as far as I was concerned the game was all ticket and this is the first I have heard that it's not,

Told you that you were "out of the loop"!

By the way Rhodes you could ban me from coming in although it would be quite silly as you dont know who i am to ban!!!!!

I could just imagine a "WANTED" poster up on the turnstile with a blacked out face and a 3praise t-shirt on.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
He shall walk through the main entrance if he so wishes.

I would like to see him try, the main entrance will be locked from 1.30pm on 20 October.