Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Double Oh Dear!!!!!!

Localfan

At least they are not moaning about the pitch from last saturdays game.

They say that it is rare to go away from melbourne park and find a pitch that is nearly the same standard as theirs and it helps them play football.

These mugs should be bottom by february if they can only play on decent pitches

Quote:

interesting observation MU...and you really think that's where we will be in February..............

Quote:
They say that it is rare to go away from melbourne park and find a pitch that is nearly the same standard as theirs

Possibly because it is, and we are the only club at this level that waters the pitch before the game and at half time. Also on our travels it would appear to be the only pitch that has the grass cut before a match or full time staff working on. That may give you a pointer...............

Since moving up here to "God's Own Country" 23 years ago, I've been sick up to the back teeth with the Scots harping on about us English, who apparently keep referring back to 1966.

However, those references have just been overtaken by Hornchurch fans harping on about beating the mighty Clarets 1-0 earlier this season.

No rest for the wicked I suppose.

Originally Posted By: Localfan
Quote:

interesting observation MU...and you really think that's where we will be in February..............

Quote:
They say that it is rare to go away from melbourne park and find a pitch that is nearly the same standard as theirs

Possibly because it is, and we are the only club at this level that waters the pitch before the game and at half time. Also on our travels it would appear to be the only pitch that has the grass cut before a match or full time staff working on. That may give you a pointer...............

a pointer to what...? the fact that you have a council worker 10 hours a week....hardly full time is it and of course half the time he's repairing the shot put craters caused by the athletics club....(we of course do not have such problems)....we also have west ham ground staff looking after our pitch and its cut before every home game according to the instructions of our manager...we would hardly cut it to the instructions of a visiting manager now would we.......??

we also have a fully automatic water system which can be turned on at the flick of a switch....or run automatically if so required....

now I have walked your pitch and its nowhere near as good as the bridge avenue carpet and never will be.....you lost against us because you were not good enough on the day...that's it...end of....

now in conclusion I can only suggest humbly that you don't 'alf talk some bollox localfan...so please try and engage brain before mouth in future...

thanks.... grin

Quote:
the fact that you have a council worker 10 hours a week....hardly full time is it and of course half the time he's repairing the shot put craters caused by the athletics club...

Just goes to show you know jack [****!!****] UU...your talking bollox as usual......I'll tell mick he's a council employee on 10 hours a week.... grin

Quote:
now I have walked your pitch and its nowhere near as good as the bridge avenue carpet and never will be.....

You really do not have a clue do you. If you had you would know what a stupid statement this is...grow up.....Your pitch isn't flat, it bumpy and slopes all over the place, looking forward to meeting you when you come to MP.......

Quote:
so please try and engage brain before mouth in future...

You have more of a reputation of that then me.....what a laugh!!!get yer facts right before spouting off about other clubs and fans...............especially from someome who ran their club into the ground!!!!!lol

anyone who has played at the bridge will tell you that the pitch there is perfectly flat and the best in the league by a mile...but then they would be football people which obviously excludes you...

pray tell me...what do you fill those shot put holes with...?

as for running my club into the ground....really...?

hardly a novel statement and one much used by exciteable imbeciles without depths of banter but we do seem to be doing okay to me.....seem to recall we ran you off the park a few weeks ago......and on a quarter of the wages at that... grin

oh dear...how will you ever forgive us....grin

you are indeed a simple buffoon but we forgive you....there are many such as you from your neck of the woods and I shouldn't look forward too much to meeting me AGAIN local fan...you have already done that and I could see the stardust in your little beady.. anxious and exciteable eyes as you stood in line by the vending machine waiting to speak with me... bootyshake