Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 29 Sept

It's just a wild guess but I bet you were at your local flea pit watching a film, I'll be interested to know what took preference to watching your beloved Ruislip Manor hence my comment about you throwing in the towel already for the season however you must have been gutted at 4.50 to hear you had earned a hard fought and unexpected point.

wrong as usual but when does that stop you.

Yes but what did you do that was so important on Saturday afternoon to miss going to Tring. Going by your post at 6.02pm yesterday you didn't go to Chalfont St Peter either or did you.

So Lato was at Chalfont St Peter last night then

Yes you were wrong I was at Chalfont. Usual predictible inevitablity about the game from a Manor view as we created a lot but couldn't finish and let in two softish goals. CSP weren't playing their full team but rotated the first team squad and overall had a little more nous and composure.

It must be frustrating for you rhodes for someone who takes great joy in second guessing or trying to second guess what people do to be wrong about my football attending activities two games in a row now.. I thought that a) you could read me like a book and B) you knew my every move.

Lato - I was just going by your post time that's all at 6.04pm when I fully expected you to be on your way to Chalfont St Peter, were you were picked up by Manorborn and chauffeur driven there and back.