Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 29 Sept

Lato - Trust you to say that, agreed she wasn't great in Doctor Who, albeit better than Bonnie Langford, but she's an improving actress who is on her way to Hollywood and Chris Evans has nothing to do with it, she's more famous than him now anyway.

that's my opinion rhodes, I just think she lacks ability as an actress.

Like I said she's improving by the day and has put a lot of work into this new series which is going to propel her to stardom and open all sorts of doors

I have to agree with Uncle Urchin on this one, if it wasn't for Michael Douglas I wonder where Catherine Zeta Jones would be now, possibly John Leslie's battered wife!

Perhaps and apologies if anyone is a fan of Mr Leslie but as Lato said earlier 'that's my opinion'.

This will no doubt interest Wader, a report from Biggleswade Town's impressive win at Leverstock Green yesterday:

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/mr20070929.htm

A report from Tring Athletic v Ruislip Manor on Saturday, I'm surprised Lato and Spidermanor haven't been on to gloat:

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=569&PHPSESSID=82cfc1a41c0019ba2a9193fc4a21b96a

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
1. Neither of them were there

So where were they then or have they thrown in the towel already this season

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
1. Neither of them were there

So where were they then or have they thrown in the towel already this season

What am I going to gloat over following a 2-2 draw...or is that good in your eyes. I was please with a draw although from what I heard and reading the excellent report on the Tring website we should perhaps have taken all three

I couldn't make the game for a variety of reasons none of which I wish to discuss with you. Spider was at Watford which is of course a heinous crime in rhodesworld and so he no doubt will be ostracized by you, something I am sure he will be delighted to hear.

I certainly haven't 'thrown in the towel' this season, very difficult when you have been following the same team for 34 years