Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes do Kentish Town train at Copthall Stadium ?

You are certainly talking my language already, 'Sugar' wouldn't know the meaning of the word 'brainstorming', all the ideas had to come from him and he wouldn't listen to anyone else's. Was the Chairman at Edgware like that, I know you never seemed to get the mail I sent to you c/o his address.

His attitude was one of if you want to do it then do it yourself, just dont go spending too much money doing it. For eg getting scarves and badges made, all off my own back, nuermous phone calls etc he paid the bill but then got more then double back in profit, selling the scarves for a rip off £8 when each one cost just 3.50.

The DVDS of the two cup finals, my idea, my work, and he still charges me £25 and harldy a thank you, [****!!****]!

funny that you fell out with sugar and me with Gregory and we cant stand them

I think the rest of the SSML wont have a chance if we join forces LOL

Originally Posted By: Gavin
His attitude was one of if you want to do it then do it yourself, just dont go spending too much money doing it. For eg getting scarves and badges made, all off my own back, nuermous phone calls etc he paid the bill but then got more then double back in profit, selling the scarves for a rip off £8 when each one cost just 3.50.
The DVDS of the two cup finals, my idea, my work, and he still charges me £25 and harldy a thank you, [****!!****]!
funny that you fell out with sugar and me with Gregory and we cant stand them
I think the rest of the SSML wont have a chance if we join forces LOL

Gavin - Like I've said before I don't actually dislike 'Sugar' but it's a case of a square peg in a round hole and he shouldn't be involved in football in any way shape or form or perhaps just a season ticket holder at Spurs in an executive box sitting next to his namesake, all he's interested in is telling his high powered friends in afluent Naezing that he's a Chairman of a football club. Take the memorabilia in the Haringey 'boardroom' for example, he just wasn't interested and called it a lot of old junk, some of it even included Tottenham cup final programmes against Coventry, Manchester City and QPR and a Terry Venables autobiography.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Take the memorabilia in the Haringey 'boardroom' for example, he just wasn't interested and called it a lot of old junk, some of it even included Tottenham cup final programmes against Coventry, Manchester City and QPR and a Terry Venables autobiography.

So he was right it was a load of old junk bear

To some maybe but 'Sugar' is a Spurs fan, I think that tells you everything you need to know about the man

Yes you're probably right but I think everyone worked out that the point I was trying to get across was that 'Sugar' paports to being Spurs's biggest fan but calls their memorabilia a load of old junk. As you know I'm as well in at Bill Nicholson Way as at Ashburton Grove, I'll be meeting up with Chris Ramsey soon to discuss what Spurs can do for Kentish Town as I'm sure they won't want Arsenal getting all of the action

Needless to say I'll be mentioning the shirt and ball episode to Chris unless Gary Broadhurst has already done so, he has already been reliably informed of the sinister goings on at Coles Park and that Haringey aren't interested in any help from their illustrious neighbours and was understandably absolutely disgusted.

Why don't you ask 'Sugar' the next time you see him at Hertingfordbury Park when you're as thick as thieves, I'm sure he'll tell you, not

I have spoken to Aki on three occasions. Home and away league matches last season, and on one occasion at Hertingfordbury Park when he was watching a game there. But that's three times more than I've spoken to you.

You still haven't said which game you were both watching at Hertford recently, 'Sugar' gave the impression it would become a regular thing and you were very much in cahoots, did you happen to ask him what he had done with the signed shirt and ball

You still haven't said which game you were both watching at Hertford recently, 'Sugar' gave the impression it would become a regular thing and you were very much in cahoots, did you happen to ask him what he had done with the signed shirt and ball

1. I wasn't watching the game
2. Haven't seen him since
3. I did ask him about the shirt and ball

Horace - Further to your post above:

1. Why were you there if you weren't watching the game

2. 'Sugar' gave the impression you would be meeting again soon

3. What was his reply

Horace - Further to your post above:

1. Why were you there if you weren't watching the game
2. 'Sugar' gave the impression you would be meeting again soon
3. What was his reply