Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

in the fantasy world....

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Youngngifted - I wasn't aware Gavin was a racist as otherwise he wouldn't last five minutes at our Club if he decides to join forces with us, give an example of him making a racist comment

ask your new -only- friend his thoughts on the asian population
of edgware then tell us he will be welcomed by your fellow
members of KTFC or your other 'teams' haringay and bethnal green

I recall that Blues06 was accused of being a racist on here a while back by a certain person, that claim didn't hold any water either

I recall that Blues06 was accused of being a racist on here a while back by a certain person, that claim didn't hold any water either

what is one of your fav expressions.....no smoke without fire

except when it suits your agenda

it is well known gav is a racist
and so are you.....

Originally Posted By: m&e

what is one of your fav expressions.....no smoke without fire

except when it suits your agenda

it is well known gav is a racist
and so are you.....

and what about you?wenker with no relevant balls...

it is well known gav is a racist and so are you.....

That's certainly news to me, anyway if he is he will soon be found out at Kentish Town

don't take any notice of m & e ....he's a miscarriage of justice!

should have given him a life sentence,the little knob!

Youngngifted - I wasn't aware Gavin was a racist as otherwise he wouldn't last five minutes at our Club if he decides to join forces with us, give an example of him making a racist comment

Hardly Rhodes, seeing that 90% of customers in the Barber Shop I work in are asian!

it is well known gav is a racist and so are you.....

That's certainly news to me, anyway if he is he will soon be found out at Kentish Town

Rhodes I am sure you are more clever then to believe any so called rumours.

I feel compelled to defend Gavin against this slur about racism concerning asians. Gavin made the point once that Edgware would never get good gates as most of the local population were asian and not interested in football. That is a perfectly valid statement, borne out by experience at other such places. This was twisted out of all proportion by others. I rest my case.

Originally Posted By: Horace
I feel compelled to defend Gavin against this slur about racism concerning asians. Gavin made the point once that Edgware would never get good gates as most of the local population were asian and not interested in football. That is a perfectly valid statement, borne out by experience at other such places. This was twisted out of all proportion by others. I rest my case.

I also defended gavin in that respect as it was twisted out of all proportion...

doesn't excuse gavin from his abusive..personal and vitriolic attacks on decent people tho....

Originally Posted By: Gavin
Rhodes I am sure you are more clever then to believe any so called rumours.

Gavin - I like to think so, anyway it was a nice touch by Horace to come on and put the subject to bed once and for all