Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What happened....?

I saw what was posted last night and was surprised to see the thread deleted. Gavin shouldn't have put what he did but I have read a lot worst, though I can understand why Uncle Urchin would have been angry at Gavin for bringing his wife into matters as that is uncalled for.

I wouldn't have banned Gavin from what was posted on here, but then I haven't seen Gavin's posts on the other boards so I don't know the full picture.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Don't forget he chased our coach (of the 4 wheel variety) as well

Gasp, shock, horror, bring back the death penalty!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Don't forget he chased our coach (of the 4 wheel variety) as well

Gasp, shock, horror, bring back the death penalty!

so if i come down to the 8th wonder of the world on saturday
it will be OK to smash seven bells out of lardarse gavin
and your clubhouse? boxing

This was why I was keen to make the game all ticket and have a police presence however I can still recall the officers I originally had lined up to ensure the afternoon goes off peacefully

you mean rhodes, you predicted that Gavin would leave Edgware, think about joining KTFC and decide to come down to this game. However in the mean time he got himself banned from this forum for inappropriate postings stirring up a hornets nest of controversy and ill feeling.

If thats why you made the game all ticket in the first place then I bow to your Nostrodamus like powers of prediction.

Originally Posted By: Lato
think about joining KTFC

Can I correct you on the above, Gavin is already a fully fledged Committee member of Kentish Town, we can't afford to turn proactive people of that calibre away even if he was Fred West or the Yorkshire Ripper, apologies if this doesn't meet with some members approval

Okay, I'm obviously not accessible to that information being as it took place in tha hallowed inner sanctum of the Kentish Town boardroom. I do think you might like to reconsider the ill advised Fred West and Peter Sutcliffe references though..poor taste I feel.

Originally Posted By: SteveR
So which member of the KTFC committee decided to delete the new blog site?

Gavin has 'ownership' of the Blog so presumably only he can delete it, I think there are just teething problems that's all

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Gavin is already a fully fledged Committee member of Kentish Town, we can't afford to turn proactive people of that calibre away even if he was Fred West or the Yorkshire Ripper

QOTM contender........