Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What happened....?

I think Gavin is big and ugly enough to fight his own battles, I find it refreshing that he has produced a Club Forum, a Blog and put us on the BBC London Non League Website in the space of just a few hours and that's what counts for me

Oh Heaven help us!

I'm not asking you to defend him, back him up or help him out of a scrape. He is trying to get in contact with you. that is all, and he can't do it on here. Why don't you two swop phone numbers? It would be a great help in communication for re-inventing your particular wheel.

We already made the necessary arrangements yesterday, I'm getting there at 12.00 and he said he was arriving at about 1.30, that will give me an hour and a half to roll out the read carpet

Hope he has bought a ticket in advance as I am sure I read somewhere that it was all ticket with none available on the day.

At least we know why you had to tell the police about the game. Gav is attending smile

Unfortunately I have stood the police down, it will be interesting when Gavin and 'Sugar' meet as Gavin is likely to give him a piece of his mind whereas I'm more diplomatic and placid

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Can Gavin afford to give him a piece of his mind ?

duck

He's lost enough of it already so a little bit more shouldn't hurt!

Has Gav been in touch yet Rhodesy?

No not yet, I will go on the Isthmian League Forum now as was suggested by Wader

I hope things do work out for Gav as hopefully I'll be part of the squad to play at Copthall next week (fingers crossed!) and our paths will cross again.

Each time Gav has been like a quiet little mouse except for the infamous metal post incident with Hertford just over a year ago!!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I hope things do work out for Gav as hopefully I'll be part of the squad to play at Copthall next week (fingers crossed!) and our paths will cross again.

Each time Gav has been like a quiet little mouse with a large metal pole