Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 17th Oct

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Prem
Brimsdown Rovers 3-2 Welwyn Garden City

Another seven points on the prediction league!

To finish above you, I'm not that bothered about winning it

It's only a bit of fun though isn't it and not life or death

You were setting the targets by asking what my ambitions are

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Prem
Brimsdown Rovers 3-2 Welwyn Garden City

Another seven points on the prediction league!

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Originally Posted By: HTFC ONE
poor olde hoddy ressies got beat in extra time...wot happened NF?

Ha Ha, you know very well what happened!!

In what was a hard but not really dirty game the ref managed about 11 yellow cards and a straight red.

I received my second yellow in the first half of extra time, for what I'm still not sure. Everyone else in the ground thought the free kick was in my favour but there you go! (Only two free kicks he gave against me and I got yellows for both!!)

5 mins later he sent off two young brothers for Cockfosters, the second yellow was fair enough as he shoved a player over but the straight red for the tackle that started the mini mellee was very harsh indeed.

As far as the game I think Cockfosters deserved the win as we weren't on our game although it took two excellent saves from their keeper to stop them going behind in injury time.

PS Cockfosters finished with 8 after an injury meant a player leaving the field with all subs used

Originally Posted By: AWK
Wader wont be pleased, two late goals cost them the victory! Getting tight at the top as well.

No, not pleased at all, especially as for the second time this season we have thrown away a 2 goal lead to lose 3-2 late in a game.

The drive back to Lincolnshire from South Oxhey is a long and tedious one that gives too much unhealthy time for brooding. I don't think I uttered a word to the wife when I got in and stormed straight to bed.

Report of a sorts here An A1 View

sent off !...is this expectable behaviour for a Moderator !?

My setiments exactly HTFCone!!

I am ashamed of NF today. His once good natured and upstanding reputation in the community is tarnished today. He has let Hoddesdon Town Reserves down, the supporters down, the club down, the forum down but most importantly, he has let himself down........

Ha Ha.. [****!!****] to Hoddesdon Town, [****!!****] to the supporters, [****!!****] to the forum and most importantly [****!!****] to myself!!

Originally Posted By: Jonno
sent off !...is this expectable behaviour for a Moderator !?

My setiments exactly HTFCone!!

I am ashamed of NF today. His once good natured and upstanding reputation in the community is tarnished today. He has let Hoddesdon Town Reserves down, the supporters down, the club down, the forum down but most importantly, he has let himself down........

If he were a balloon, he'd be completely deflated by now!