Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message for Rhodes from Gavin

Originally Posted By: m&e
who do you think is prime suspect then van der valk? crazy2

I'd rather not say at the moment if you don't mind

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
what news is that then....surely you don't mean gavin as he is very busy slagging off the ET officals on their forum as I type....... bounce

Uncle Urchin posted this at 6.40 today on another thread, do you think if Gavin was about to go into hospital he would be posting on the Enfield Town Forum, something isn't quite right

Originally Posted By: Football Man
clip Rods, if you could be bothered to check, Gavin's last post on any fansfocus forum was at 6:09pm on Tuesday

Yes but Uncle Urchin wasn't talking about the Fans Focus Forum was he

I have never known the internet to be available to patients in hospital, I have also never seen computers on Wards when I have visited people, it's hardly an internet cafe or a library

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I have never known the internet to be available to patients in hospital, I have also never seen computers on Wards when I have visited people, it's hardly an internet cafe or a library

but clearly free access is available all day long to filing clerk/tea boys at the MOD!

The hospital may consider Gavin too ill to use the internet, we don't know what he has been admitted for do we

• 4 months later...

Gavin - Do you agree with Wader removing the thread you created yesterday to helpfully inform us that you had been sacked from Edgware Town again, personally I can't believe that he did it and then I find that I can't even post on the substitute thread he created to inform you that he deleted the thread. It doesn't make any sense and he is spoiling the Forum, the other SSML nominated Moderator NeutralFan is not too bad although I think he's probably happily leaving everything to Wader and is too scared to stand up to him.

Anyway are you coming to our game on Wednesday if it's on, I hope you can make it so we can discuss you joining Kentish Town as it would be great to have you onboard.

It doesn't make any sense and he is spoiling the Forum, the other SSML nominated Moderator NeutralFan is not too bad although I think he's probably happily leaving everything to Wader and is too scared to stand up to him.

Come on Wader, let's have it!!! duel boxing

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
It doesn't make any sense and he is spoiling the Forum, the other SSML nominated Moderator NeutralFan is not too bad although I think he's probably happily leaving everything to Wader and is too scared to stand up to him.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

See if you boyz could go 10 rounds with these bitches wink

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan

Ok, ok. Meet you tomorrow by the slops bin behind Dixy Chicken. Soggy chips and cold beans at dawn - and then we'll have a fight.

I would say this afternoon, but I've been having real trouble finding a supplier for a load of Exit Doors for the new clubhouse, apparantly they're on the way out grin

Gavin - Do you agree with Wader removing the thread you created yesterday to helpfully inform us that you had been sacked from Edgware Town again, personally I can't believe that he did it ....he is spoiling the Forum,

I have PM'd you. But in any event may I refer the honourable gentleman to this direct link...
Exhibit A