Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message for Rhodes from Gavin

I'm very sorry to hear that, without wishing to sound un-sympathetic, I assume the Blog, Forum and link to the BBC London Non League Website will continue to be operational

That was unsympathetic. But not uexpected.

All of those things should still work, but before Gav is whisked away by the white coaters, why don't you phone him and ask him for login codes so you can keep it all warm for him while he's indisposed. Try to sound at least a bit concerned if you phone him.

If that's the way I come across then I apologise, obviously I'm concerned for Gavin

Firstly, and I should have said this in my first post on this thread - I hope Gavin is fit and well again soon and that he gets the help he needs.

What is more important? The welfare of someone who is clearly very ill, or the internet presence of a football club?

It's already been well documented that Gavin has deleted the blog and the forum and I can't see anything about kentish Town on the BBC Non League site.

Originally Posted By: SteveR
What is more important? The welfare of someone who is clearly very ill, or the internet presence of a football club?
It's already been well documented that Gavin has deleted the blog and the forum and I can't see anything about kentish Town on the BBC Non League site

Fair comment but then why would have Bill Shankly uttered those immortal words, nobody criticised him. Secondly why would he have deleted the Blog and Forum when he went to so much trouble on Tuesday to create them, it doesn't make any sense.

Originally Posted By: SteveR
"Can someone let rhodes know that I am going into hospital later today and wont be able to make the match on saturday nor help the club. Not sure how long I will be away for until I feel better hopefully as I am not well "

Actually I smell a rat here and believe Gavin has been got at by someone, he didn't say anything to me last night about having to go into hospital and was all for helping the Club, now he suddenly says that he can't, it doesn't add up. If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up but it's another of my gut feelings

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Rhodes - stop being so crass and leave it alone.

HTFCew - I just have a suspicious mind that's all, it's the way Gavin said it after sounding so enthusiastic yesterday

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Rhodes - stop being so crass and leave it alone.

HTFCew - I just have a suspicious mind that's all, it's the way Gavin said it after sounding so enthusiastic yesterday

...and I can't leave anything alone!

Also why was the Blog and Forum deleted and not simply left in place for future use

Rhodes,

Gavin is not well. He will not be around. He is the only one who can answer these questions so until he is around there is no point asking them.

I wish Gavin a speedy recovery from his latest ailment.

Actually I smell a rat here and believe Gavin has been got at by someone, he didn't say anything to me last night about having to go into hospital and was all for helping the Club, now he suddenly says that he can't, it doesn't add up. If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up but it's another of my gut feelings

who do you think is prime suspect then van der valk? crazy2