Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message for Rhodes from Gavin

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Originally Posted By: Bitch
[

What else can you pull out of your hat Rio?

Sorry Bitch only rabbits today in Rio's magic hat Rio's Magic Hat

for my 2nd chant...

Rio's flippin magic
He wears a magic hat
And when he saw the Copthall
He said " i fancy that"

He could've signed for Stoney
or Royston but they're crap
he signed for Kentish Town
and put them on the map.

Rio is the goalie
He wears a magic hat
And when the Bitch's see him
They want a bit of that!

excited cheerleader excited

Originally Posted By: Wader
I have PM'd you

Wader - I've seen your PM, thanks for trying to explain away why you deleted Gavin's thread however I don't really agree with your motives however well intended they were. Gavin is big enough and ugly enough to fight his own battles and I have a gut feeling that you still have the game at the White Lion Ground in the back of your mind as you're like an elephant who never forgets when someone has crossed you.

Gavin - What can I say, excellent stuff and I really admire your proactive approach to everything and the way you wear your heart on your sleeve. I hope you will be able to make it to our game tomorrow evening, I'm keen to work hand in hand with you on producing a Kentish Town Blog as well as getting us linked into the BBC London Non League site, I see from the link below that Edgware Town are still there:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/radio/nonleague/nl_your_team_a_z/

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wader - I've seen your PM, thanks for trying to explain away why you deleted Gavin's thread however I don't really agree with your motives however well intended they were.......I have a gut feeling that you still have the game at the White Lion Ground in the back of your mind as you're like an elephant who never forgets when someone has crossed you.

No point arguing with you. I included you in what had happened to prove the best intentions, but you have chosen to stick to form to score some 'Cecil Points'. Why on earth did I bother?

Good luck Gavin, wherever you may or may not go.

I will be doing my utmost to persuade Gavin to join Kentish Town and will twist his arm up his back if need be, people like him only come along in a blue moon in non league football circles where someone is prepared to go to such lengths on a voluntary basis, okay he comes with a bit of baggage but so what

I will be doing my utmost to persuade Gavin to join Kentish Town and will twist his arm up his back if need be, people like him only come along in a blue moon in non league football circles where someone is prepared to go to such lengths on a voluntary basis, okay he comes with a bit of baggage but so what

Dont twist my arm too tightly LOL

As for baggage, yeah I come with two rucksacks and a holdall!!!

Gavin - Will you be there this evening, I really hope you can make it so we can get our heads together

Gavin - Will you be there this evening, I really hope you can make it so we can get our heads together

cuddle