Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Irrelevent 'Who read out the teamsheet thread'

What was the point of creating this thread, we could have just continued this discussion on the match thread

Okay, that's a good idea, so you'll be deleting the thread in due course then

On the subject of team sheets, it really bugs me that some people think its ok to just scribble unreadable rubbish down leaving some poor sod (aka, me) having to unravel it.

I know from a players perspective this is not a big issue in the grand scheme of things but two of my jobs at Lowfield include doing the pre match tannoy announcements as well as compiling a match report. Being provided with a team sheet that looks like something that was scrawled on a wall inside one of the ancient Egyptian pyramids is less than helpful!!!!

(Also, could all teams in future only sign on people who have simple names. John Smith etc will suffice nicely thankyou!! I hereby ban every single Ulatowski, Oledaji and Abdulkadir from the SSMFL. Hang on, this is turning into a racist rant.....I take back this entire post.....)

Hahaha. I know exactly what you mean. I've tannoyed a few UEFA Ladies matches, one was Ukraine v Spain and the team sheets were complete gobledeegook. I did the announcements in both English and Spanish which caused some mirth amongst the Spaniards in the crowd, especially when I excitedly claimed that a goalscorer for Spain had just washed the dishes!

The Belgium Ladies national team was the best looking though.