Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

biggleswade town top of the league then...

Haha, thanks for the favour on Saturday guys. I told you you'd be ok after the midweek nightmare. Nothing like make-up sexy football after a few thrown tea cups laugh

As for tomorrow, you'll just have to wait and see.

I love to be

Top of the League

With Chris and Fieldy's

Green & White army.

• 4 weeks later...

Wader - I note that one of your linesman tomorrow is Mr Panayotiou, if you happen to play with an offside trap system I would abandon it for this game with Chalfont St Peter if I were you as it would be a complete waste of time.

Why oh why do you keep resurrecting old threads Rhodes? I keep thinking it's something interesting (and current) only to find it's just another of your old chestnuts reborn! Stop it!

Horace - What would be the point in creating a brand new thread just to inform Wader that Mr Panayotiou will be running the line at McMullen Park tomorrow.

Perhaps not but they will be the first to complain at 4.50 tomorrow when Mr Panayotiou has cost them the game as was the case when we played Cheshunt Reserves earlier in the season, at least now they can't say they haven't been warned.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - What would be the point in creating a brand new thread just to inform Wader that Mr Panayotiou will be running the line at McMullen Park tomorrow.

Try leaving well alone and not posting at all! You have already had pops at Haringey Borough, Mr Panayiotou and SLB today - hardly the behaviour of a "nice chap who wouldn't harm a fly"!

Wader - I note that one of your linesman tomorrow is Mr Panayotiou, if you happen to play with an offside trap system I would abandon it for this game with Chalfont St Peter if I were you as it would be a complete waste of time.

Rhodes - As usual you are talking rubbish.

Firstly, the game you mention is off as Chalfont St Peter have an FA Vase tie. Try getting your facts straight.

Secondly, stop going over the same old story and blaming me for a defeat when I did not make any errors regarding the 2 disputed goals.

I will also remind you of the conversation we had and why I stopped posting.

Yes apologies, I was looking at an old bulletin. More importantly though you have surprisingly unmasked yourself as Mr Panayotiou as members were still in the dark about your true identity. What game will you be doing tomorrow out of interest as I will keep an eye on that result with keen interest to see whether there are any controversial decisions.

I think Mr Panayotiou, sorry Petethegreek, cut his nose off to spite his face by leaving the Forum following controversial events at the Kentish Town v Cheshunt Reserves fixture. I think we all enjoyed his company and banter on here and I hope he decides to come back on a regular basis.

We knew that petethegreek was Mr Panayiotou - you were too thick to work it out prior to the Cheshunt game. You sucked him in to a dialogue he oughtn't to have entered, as a league official, and he took the responsible step of ceasing to post. Leave it alone.

What dialogue was that then, I don't remember anything that might have raised Mick Ewen's eyebrows or the rest of the SSML hierarchy, they would have seen the funny side if anything as Mr Panayiotou takes himself far too seriously.

I think Mr Panayotiou, sorry Petethegreek, cut his nose off to spite his face by leaving the Forum following controversial events at the Kentish Town v Cheshunt Reserves fixture. I think we all enjoyed his company and banter on here and I hope he decides to come back on a regular basis.

Rhodes - Do I need to remind you of the conversation we had and why I stopped posting? Do you recall the other option I had if you continued to berating me on this forum? I talked to you about the 2 goals in the fixture so what is your problem? If you wish to carry on regarding this matter then be my guest. Next stage for me will be the League and County.

you have surprisingly unmasked yourself as Mr Panayotiou as members were still in the dark about your true identity.
QOTM