Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Sport London e Benfica 10/11/07

For your information, seeing how you're all so interested, I caught the 18.27 train from Finsbury Park which got to Royston at 19.33, I arrived at Garden Walk ten minutes later however the kick off was delayed slightly. 'The great one' was reluctant to play because the Royston Town floodlights were so poor with bulbs missing, you could barely see your hand in front of your face let alone play a game of football.

The bulbs weren't actually replaced and I'm very surprised the game went ahead, the stand side of the pitch was like the black hole of Calcutta. The most disappointing thing of the night however was that there was no programme, I bet any groundhoppers present were incandescent with rage, indeed the crowd appeared to be well over 100.

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
Who was in goal for Royston?

I've no idea, I only saw our team sheet and like I said there was no programme, he was a tall well built guy with dark hair if that helps.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
The bulbs weren't actually replaced and I'm very surprised the game went ahead, the stand side of the pitch was like the black hole of Calcutta. The most disappointing thing of the night however was that there was no programme, I bet any groundhoppers present were incandescent with rage, indeed the crowd appeared to be well over 100.
So there was 19 Grasshoppers & you if the attendance was only 20, plus the ghosts & the smelly rats which you said on another thread? rats?

No it definitely wasn't him, this guy was English. I remember Fernando Seidi from that internet link and I don't think Royston would allow someone on drugs to play for them

whats an ad for my date got to do with football?
or you trying to show us how you get your end away

Well to be honest that was intended for Eagles1981, he really should try to get out a bit more and I thought I would do him a favour

clippy, I notice you posted this at 10:06pm last night. Are you not allowed to stay until the end of home reserve matches now? Or is it just that you've been demoted from dressing room key duties in the aftermath of the incident you caused with SLeB so you decided (as you are actually a Haringey Borough supporter and not a Kentish Town fan) to catch the early bus home rather than cheering the boys on until the end? Is this why you don't know any of your home reserve attendances?

I thought that the Copthall Stadium was on your short list of venues to visit last night, which game did you end up at in the end out of interest, just name the two teams or the home team will suffice, thanks.