Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Sport London e Benfica 10/11/07

Well his surname might well end in an 's', his middle name is Henriques and he has a 'latinmail' e-mail address, is that significant. He's certainly 110% Portuguese and very patrioic so I know a bit about what makes you tick, he has already told me that you're not really a Club to be taken seriously in only your first season with the big boys and you are trying to run before you can walk but I already knew that.

I honestly don't think Sport London e Benfica will last the distance and will end up finishing mid table at best, you have already exceeded expectation this season having come from park football and I take my hat off to you for that.

Jose is a big Benfica fan, I gather his dad took him to the Stadium of Light before he could walk.

Why should he, he has been Assistant Coach at Haringey Borough who were two steps higher in the Pyramid and has also had a spell at Kentish Town as Assistant Coach so why would he take a backward step and involve himself in park football cutting up oranges for the players to suck on the touchline at half time, it wouldn't make any sense.

Because it would not be a step backward but certainly a step forwards.

Kentish Town are below SLB.

Had he approached SLB 2 seasons ago, he could be part of a team that have been Champions two years running, instead of a team that at best has finished mid-table and gets a leg-up the pyramid due to nothing to do with being a successful football team but because of a technicality!

Makes perfect sense to me!

That's probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard since I started posting on this Forum in June last year. How can you say that Kentish Town are below Sport London e Benfica and that we got a leg up the pyramid due to a technicality, what technicality are you referring to. You are only above us in the table by three points and in the top half because you're currently over achieving on the back of your promotion last season, a bit like Scunthorpe if you like, another few weeks and they will also be dropping like a stone.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
That's probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard since I started posting on this Forum in June last year. How can you say that Kentish Town are below Sport London e Benfica and that we got a leg up the pyramid due to a technicality, what technicality are you referring to. You are only above us in the table by three points and in the top half because you're currently over achieving on the back of your promotion last season, a bit like Scunthorpe if you like, another few weeks and they will also be dropping like a stone.

only that long....it must seem like forever to most members
and check your reg date...you REALLY are thick arent you? biglaugh

Originally Posted By: youngngifted
you REALLY are thick arent you? biglaugh

I was only out twelve days, why are you making such a big deal

How can you say that Kentish Town are below Sport London e Benfica

You are only above us in the table by three points

Answered your own question there, clippy!

what technicality are you referring to.

The technicality that Kentish Town just happened to be groundsharing under lights at Haringey Borough when Div 1 was made all-floodlit and found themselves promoted despite only finishing mid-table in Div 2.

Youngngifted - I beg to differ, there's nobody who pays more attention to detail. This is what I mean about you, you seem incapable of discussing football matters for some strange reason, I'd love to know how many times you have touched on the beautiful game in your 111 posts to date.

Yes but you would wouldn't you, anyway if, in the unliely event, that is the case it's because he has more time on his hands as he is no longer involved with a football club and doesn't have to juggle a busy family life with six children and a busy job.

Not at all, I was as sober as a Judge, it was 3.03pm in Australia and I was spreading the gospel

Yes but you would wouldn't you, anyway if, in the unliely event, that is the case it's because he has more time on his hands as he is no longer involved with a football club and doesn't have to juggle a busy family life with six children and a busy job.

Your job must feel busy because 90% of work time you're on this forum.