Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ruislip Manor 2 Colney Heath 1

Surely we are in with a shout for result of the night?

Not a great game between two poor sides. We led 1-0 at half time having had the better of the first half. They equalised a couple of minutes after the interval, our goal leda charmed life at times and we nicked a winner with five to go.

cheers AWK.

Lato - Did you go, no film premiers tonight then

Originally Posted By: blues06
wat were colney heath like Lato, we have them on saturday?
They looked decent at the start of the year with potters bar old boys Talbot and Jordan!!

Not bad going forward, try and switch the ball around. on the evidence of last night a bit ropey at the back. Susceptible to the ball down the middle and had a young keeper who was a bit unsure of himself at times but made some good saves. They also had one defender who if this wasn't the worst 90 minutes of his career then he is a terrible player. I don't think Talbot and Jordan were playing but I didn't see a team sheet so I don't know for sure.

Lato - How come you didn't get a programme last night, it seems unusual for you not to go out of your way to do so

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lato - How come you didn't get a programme last night, it seems unusual for you not to go out of your way to do so

How do you know I didn't get a programme?

Originally Posted By: Lato
I didn't see a team sheet so I don't know for sure.

Lato - This is what you posted earlier

I know I have a memory, doesn't say I didn't get a programme though does it.

If you did get a programme then surely Jordan and Talbot were on the team sheet, all you had to do was approach a Colney Heath official or supporter to ask if they were playing. This is the sort of thing I can't seem to work out about you as you're such a clever bloke yet you rarely do the most obvious

to be honest I wasn't really interested in who was playing for Colney Heath. I also wasn't interested in getting a programme so didn't get one nor see a team sheet.

So I was right, you didn't get a programme, you must wonder how I can read people like a book

NeutralFan - The trouble with Lato is that he needs to lighten up a bit more and not take himself so seriously