Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

clip Rods is leaving us...

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Youngngifted - I thought you were on my side, you seemed to be counting down the days for me to return to the Forum at 00.01 this morning and HTFCew even had to helpfully put you right as you thought I was coming back a day early.

i was hallucinating and posting gibberish crap
bit like you attentat

Youngngifted - Why do you never talk about football in your posts, afterall it's why we are all here. Tell us a bit about yourself for example which SSML Club do you follow if any, do you have a favourite League team, who's your favourite goalkeeper as I believe you play in goal don't you, what did you think of Gordon Banks save from Pele in the 1970 World Cup.

Youngngifted - Why do you never talk about football in your posts, afterall it's why we are all here. Tell us a bit about yourself for example which SSML Club do you follow if any, do you have a favourite League team, who's your favourite goalkeeper as I believe you play in goal don't you, what did you think of Gordon Banks save from Pele in the 1970 World Cup.

SLeB...but only through forum..ruislip a close second..lato is quality
MMMEEEEEEE!!!! peter shilton a close second
overated...my save against dagenham & redbridge was far better!!

Originally Posted By: youngngifted

That's much better, except the highlighted bit that is

Originally Posted By: youngngifted

That's much better, except the highlighted bit that is

sorry...lato is awesome quality applause

I don't dislike Lato however I feel he takes himself far too seriously, that's my main criticism of him really

It was a misunderstanding, I think Wader was being a little over zealous

The debate was so much more competent and insightful without Rhodes on the sight. Accusing me of raiding your dressing rooms is truly deplorable. My standing in the game is well above anything the man understands. This is why I chose to walk straight past him when I visited the Copthall Stadium recently, rather than introduce myself to him.

Good luck to Kentish, but you could really do without his opinions, which do not reflect well on your club.

Losingmyhair - Come on chill out a bit, you're beginning to sound like Lato, have you visited the Copthall Stadium again after the Langford game. I beg to differ about the debate being more competent and insightful without me, my knowledge of the beautiful game is equal to most members and there were regularly many hours during the past week between posts which were often mind numbing to say the least.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
You said others, in the plural. Who else?

Football Man - There's your answer

Where? Firstly, he only said that he missed you and made no comment on the liveliness of the forum in your absence. Secondly, you cannot justify your statement with comments made AFTER you have been asked to do so. Get a life, get a brain!

Hi Rhodes do you remember a little while ago I told you that I'm a moderator on a Newcastle United forum well some of the lads would love to meet you they think your a cool guy. I told them about your connections with Roy Keane & your loyalties with Scumberland, they have suggested that the next time we are playing in the smoke would you like to join them for a pint.

In fact I think we have a couple of 5.15 Saturday kick offs down in London so maybe a few coach loads will boost your attendance up if you have a 3.p.m. kick off on the same day.

Manics - That's a great idea, we would be willing to bring our kick off time forward an hour, or even two, in order to give the Newcastle fans time to get to their game at 5.15, I'm sure the SSML fixture secretary would happily agree.

To be honest I have always had a soft spot for Sunderland ever since the 1973 FA Cup Final, when 'the great one's friend Roy Keane joined them at the beginning of last season that was just the icing on the cake.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
he only said that he missed you and made no comment on the liveliness of the forum in your absence

Is that really what you call lively, five or six hours sometimes went by without a single post on any thread and 'Sugar' was no doubt rubbing his hands with nobody holding him to account regarding his activities at Coles Park

It was a misunderstanding, I think Wader was being a little over zealous

This from the man who claimed the mods (who were defending Rhodes) were too soft with Jonno for not giving out a straight Red card to him - I hate people trying to get others sent off!.

Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr
Rhodes has been a revolation for the forum

Football Man - Here is another endorsement to add to your growing list and Socrates and Kanu haven't even been on yet