Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

clip Rods is leaving us...

I don't see why the Forum needed a moderator, it has managed perfectly well without one for fifteen months or so and then it was like the two buses coming along at once with NeutralFan and Wader

Well I wouldn't necessarily say that as I could think of two far worse moderators, Football Man obviously being one

Originally Posted By: phoinex
Rhodes nice to have you back, its been a little dull Be lucky

It's nice of you to say so but I know of one person who won't agree with you

Originally Posted By: Football Man
The normal service seen on this forum in the last few days (i.e. intelligent conversation, witty banter, etc.) will be discontinued at six minutes past midnight (just under half an hour away) when clip Rods returns from his week long sabbatical.

Be prepared for his unique brand of bigoted opinion, racial stereotyping, blatant lying, false generosity and promotion of extremely average footballers to a state of greatness - not to mention a complete irony and sarcasm by-pass!

Even the Edgware nutcase has turned his back on the bloke without ever having met him!!! giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle

Sorry, forgot to add home-wrecker to the above list!

HTFCew - Going by their posts over the last seven days or so I don't think that will be any huge loss

You are entitled to your opinion but others seem to think that the Forum has been like a graveyard of Tottenham Cemetery proportions over the last week and, like I said, shares in Swan matches have gone through the roof

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
like I said, shares in Swan matches have gone through the roof

That was because of the rumour of you being a 'Guy' on a bonfire.. there was a mad rush to be the one who lit the fire!!

Originally Posted By: phoinex
Rhodes nice to have you back, its been a little dull Be lucky

Have you conveniently forgotten the above post by Phoinex

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Folks - The above post says it all for me, I didn't need to stay off the Forum for the past week as Football Man had no concrete proof that he wasn't at the Potters Bar v Cockfosters fixture however I thought I would to prove a point of what he is really like. He has unwittingly exposed himself as a fraud with his own agenda however I think about 97% of you, other than your Lato's, Spidermanor's and Horace's knew that all along and could see right through him.

make that 96% ar sewipe freak

Youngngifted - I thought you were on my side, you seemed to be counting down the days for me to return to the Forum at 00.01 this morning and HTFCew even had to helpfully put you right as you thought I was coming back a day early.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
You said others, in the plural. Who else?

Football Man - There's your answer