Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

clip Rods is leaving us...

He is not Rhodes, being a mod has certain advantages such as knowing who is posting under different names!

The normal service seen on this forum in the last few days (i.e. intelligent conversation, witty banter, etc.) will be discontinued at six minutes past midnight (just under half an hour away) when clip Rods returns from his week long sabbatical.

Be prepared for his unique brand of bigoted opinion, racial stereotyping, blatant lying, false generosity and promotion of extremely average footballers to a state of greatness - not to mention a complete irony and sarcasm by-pass!

Even the Edgware nutcase has turned his back on the bloke without ever having met him!!! giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle

Folks - The above post says it all for me, I didn't need to stay off the Forum for the past week as Football Man had no concrete proof that he wasn't at the Potters Bar v Cockfosters fixture however I thought I would to prove a point of what he is really like. He has unwittingly exposed himself as a fraud with his own agenda however I think about 97% of you, other than your Lato's, Spidermanor's and Horace's knew that all along and could see right through him.

A new member has joined us let's all welcome him to the new and revamped Fans Focus forum. Just a reminder to all new members that this forum is moderated & they will not tolerate any post's which offend people in any way.

Welcome Rhode's we look forward to your messages which team do you support then?

Hi Manics - Yes it' a bit like Big Brother watching over us, personally I don't think the Forum has been the same since NeutralFan and Wader became moderators.

Look at the way they handled the situation with Jonno's thread recently, that was very amateurish when they should have given him a straight red!