Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 6th Nov

TUESDAY 6th

HERTS SENIOR CUP FIRST ROUND

Hitchin Town 3-0 Colney Heath

BERKS & BUCKS SENIOR TROPHY

SECOND ROUND

Aylesbury Vale 1-3 Newport Pagnell Town

Chalfont St Peter 2-0 Wantage Town

Hungerford Town 1-2 Beaconsfield SYCOB

PREMIER DIVISION

Cockfosters 0-4 Harefield United

Hertford Town 1-1 Broxbourne Boro V&E

Tring Athletic 2-2 St Margaretsbury

Welwyn Garden City 2-1 Langford

HINCHINGBROOKE CUP FIRST ROUND

Cranfield United 0-5 Potton United

SECOND ROUND

Biggleswade United 2-2aet Northampton Spencer

5-3 on penalties

MIDDLESEX CHARITY CUP FIRST ROUND

Kingsbury Lndn Tigers 0-1 Wembley

DIVISION ONE

Bedford 4-2 Buckingham Athletic

Royston Town 1-2 Cheshunt Reserves

Hoddesdon Town 1-2 Kentish Town

You got it spot on blues06! Why were you tethered to a 45 yard rope tied to your goalpost?

Been asked to do a job there for the last few games Horace! Beginning of the season teams were breaking through our midfield too easy! Get a lot of the ball there to be honest, can be a bit frustrating coz i like getting forward and getting some shots off! But being a good team player, im trying to do the job! hehe.

I thought it worked last night, kept the best strike force in the league relatively quiet!

Agreed - a fair result and a good game. Was seriously impressed by Bradley Drysdale on the wing for BB.

Blues06 - are you too modest to mention the 40 yard pinpoint pass to set up the goal? Wasn't bad for a midfield holding player!

Will you be watching little bro at Stevenage tonight?

Thanks Father Jack! Wen Bradley plays like he did in the first half in particular, he is very hard to contain!

I was very happy with my pass for the goal, and it was a good finish!

Yea me and a few of the v&e lads will be up at stevenage tonight for max's big game, wen i got in last night he was cleaning his boots at 11.30. said he couldnt sleep coz of the excitement. lol.

I guess if things are done by the rule book then he should of gone coz he raised both hands to an opponent!

But Wadey knows wat he is doin and clearly clattered our keeper with no intention of winning the ball and he reacted!

I thought the ref dealt with it well, warning them both and not dishing out any cards, but as i said according to the rules he could have walked!

Wat were u thoughts manic?

Well according to the book yes, it happened to Draper on Saturday for us & he got sent off, I would like to see a consistency in the game, what did Cooper have to do with it baffled me?

The outcome should have been a Red card for the keeper & a yellow no if's or but's if followed according to the rules.

That was me shouting out I get so worked up at some of the referee's decision's at times, yes Drapes was wrong to retaliate on Saturday after a bad tackle & he knew it sraight away but let's see some more communication with refs in the game.

They have a very difficuilt job to do on the pitch I can understand & no I have never refereed a game at a higher standard than schoolkids b4 any 1 asks.

Think because of the same what happened on Saturday to Drapes made us supporters quite annoyed.

There WAS inconsistency in the treatment of the Draper and Kalli incidents, but they were two different lots of officials. Also Kalli used the flats of his hands to push Wadey over, Draper used his boot to exact revenge. Had a lengthy chat with last night's ref after the game. His view on the Kalli incident was that it was "handbags" and as he didn't see the incident which made Kalli so incensed, he didn't feel it appropriate to punish just the retaliator. I have seen dozens of refs take a different view over the years!

I can see wat ur saying about inconsistancy!! Refs can be frustrating in this league! If Kalli had gone, dont think we could have argued, there werent much in it tho, and for some1 who puts it about like wadey, he enough went down easy. lol

But again according to the rulebook, u cant raise ur hands which Kalli clearly did!

As you all know i'm terrible when it comes to refs but they do have a hard job, watever decision they make, 1 side benefit from and 1 side are incensed by, there are very few decisions they make during 90 mins that both sides agree with!