Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Kentish Town Art Work

Horace - That's because I'm keen to emphasise that 'Sugar' shouldn't be involved in football let alone at this level and in the distinguished position he holds. Had the player gone back onto the field of play as 'Sugar' wanted he may have been injured for life, that's not very responsible is it particularly as he is a legal Solicitor by trade.

Give it a rest man! You are dangerously near to coming across as a man fixated by the desire for revenge. Second thoughts.. you do come across as a man fixated on revenge! You have to live with the fact that Aki sacked you for being a complete oddball, and it is clear that Kentish Town have had to "downgrade" you for similar reasons. Try and be the nice man that you think you are!

I wasn't downgraded, do you think I would have been allowed to attend the high profile art exhibition on behalf of the Club last Tuesday, attended by the great and the good, had I been a complete oddball or loose cannon.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I wasn't downgraded, do you think I would have been allowed to attend the high profile art exhibition on behalf of the Club last Tuesday, attended by the great and the good, had I been a complete oddball or loose cannon.

YES!!!

judging by the art work on show
it was run by ODDBALLS for ODDBALLS
freak

It would seem the club will do anything to keep you away from a first team game. What does that tell you? And, yes, you have been downgraded - TWICE!

If I felt I had been downgraded at Kentish Town do you think I would have hung around with so many attractive offers on the table, I was upgraded if anything as I wasn't rubbing shoulders with the likes of Ken Livingstone and Sir Jeremy Dixon when I was Secretary of the Club last season.

If I felt I had been downgraded at Kentish Town do you think I would have hung around

Interesting statement where you speak about whether you FELT you had been downgraded as opposed to ACTUALLY being downgraded. You are clearly back in RhodesWorld again, as can be further demonstrated by...
with so many attractive offers on the table

When you're feeling brave enough to face it, the truth is out there!

• 3 weeks later...

Folks - I would just like to extend a cordial invite to any members who are able to attend the high profile launch of the second Art Exhibition to take place at the Guildhall on Thursday at 1.00pm, I'm sure those of you who work nearby could come over in your lunch hour for a glass of wine and some canopes:

http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corporati...exhibitions.htm

I used to see lots of these paintings in those alleys/subways that run underneath main roads in London. No need to go to Guildhall!

As for KTFC having to see Art Therapists - Isn't that just another name for a shrink? No surprise there then!!

Rhodes was probably at the front of the queue!!

I would like to contribute my avatar to the exhibition as I believe it shows my creative expression (which Rhodes and Spursfan are trying to take away, I might add), freeing me to produce spontaneous work, which often contains powerful, and surprising imagery!!!!

It too has generated negotiation, discussion, disagreements, insights, tension, anxiety, fun and collaboration.

What a load of arty, farty bollox!!!

giggle

You're obviously just envious of us, at the last exhibition at City Hall Ken Livingstone turned up and made a quip about KTFC standing for Kentucky Fried Chicken, we soon put him right and he then wanted to know all about the Club saying that we were doing incredible work for our Community

chicken K[size:20pt]TFC - The New Family Bucket chicken

[/size] 11 odd shaped wings and prayers, a pile of chips off the old block - and for sides, two A class portions of corn and has-beans.

(Include any drink you like - as long as it's non-alcoholic).

Folks - I would just like to extend a cordial invite to any members who are able to attend the high profile launch of the second Art Exhibition to take place at the Guildhall on Thursday at 1.00pm, I'm sure those of you who work nearby could come over in your lunch hour for a glass of wine and some canopes:
http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corporati...exhibitions.htm

Folks - Just a quick reminder about tomorrow lunchtime, I look forward to seeing some of you at the Guildhall from 1.00.

Have you never had them before, I'm surprised, I suppose they're classed as 'posh buffet nosh' that you get at high profile events such as today's, I'm sure Horace can explain but here's a recipe if you want to try making some, better still why don't you come at 1.00:

package of phillo dough cups

diced tomatoes (can drained)

basil 1 tspoon

1/4 cup chopped onion

1 tsp. garlic powder

1/4 cup mayo

cup shredded swiss cheese

Mix the first tomatoes, basil, onion, and garlic. Spoon into phillo cups. Blend swiss and mayo, spoon a small amount over each cup of tomatoes, Bake in oven until cheese is bubbly.

HTFCew - So will you be coming this afternoon then