Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Kentish Town Art Work

Wader - How long have you got, if this pdf link works it should tell you all you need to know. Just think this is a huge project that 'Sugar' wouldn't give the time of day to and called nonsense:

www.wumpus.demon.co.uk/cwcc/ExhibitionDates2007-11.pdf

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man
A complete lie, clip Rods. I did no such thing. I expect an immediate and unreserved apology, otherwise I shall need to report you to Ian for making a slanderous accusation and spreading malicious rumour!

Football Man - Yes I believe an apology is in order here as for some reason I thought you had started this thread and posted photos of the high profile exhibition without my prior permission.

Not sure why it took over two hours and three other people to tell you, but thanks - finally!

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Steady on, old bean! You're talking gibberish! grin

Football Man - Why can't you just do what TheSpusFan and Wader did and for once compliment the Club on this innovative initiative, I think if you don't in your next post on this thread it will tell members everything they need to know about you, namely that you're still bitter and twisted over the ill fated groundshare at Parkfield and wouldn't urinate on Kentish Town Football Club if it was on fire

I would just like to compliment Haringey Borough FC on the innovative initiative of taking an experienced manager at Step 2, 3 & 4 and giving him the opportunity to restart his managerial career at a step 6 club in a clearly positive move.

(PS - urinating on a fire can potentially add fuel to it and make it worse - depending on what you have been drinking! Perhaps this is where you went wrong under the stand at Coles Park?)

Thanks, that tells everyone all they need to know about you

Football Man - Did you 'go local' today as you posted at 5.37, were you at Waltham Forest again or Leyton.

rhodes why are YOU so obsessed with which game Football Man went to. I'm sure I'm not the only poster who really couldn't give a flying fig about his whereabouts yet you still insist on trying to find out. Please give it a rest you are getting boring.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
i already had great respect for you rhodes, and this venture just confirms it. you really do go the extra mile. getting a bunch of footballers to think beyond their normal sphere is a great achievement, and i hope they feel rewarded that their work has been appreciated.

TheSpursFan - I haven't thanked you for your kind words however put aside for a moment 'the great achievement' as you described it and think what a wonderful publicity opportunity Haringey Borough missed simply through the ignorance of 'Sugar'. The Project Manager visited Coles Park when 'we' played Harefield United if I recall at the end of the 2005/2006 campaign and met with 'Sugar', I vividly remember his reaction as if it were yesterday as he was totally dis-interested, describing the project as nonsense and a waste of time. I think that says it all don't you.

it seems to show a lack of vision.

there are some players who struggle at this level, the refs make mistakes, perhaps some chairman arent up to the job either. Ive always gone to more spurs games than dorking games, so the fans arent perfect either.

players get dropped , match officials get constant criticism with little defense, but point out problems with chairman and you know what you get.

some seem to lack ambition without explaining their actions and views, some promise the world and end in the gutter.

any club who has a good chairman running a happy and financially tight ship should put him/her in cotton wool and throw a thankyou party at them.

(flans custard pies the lot! sorry all good chairpeople, FOR them i think i meant.)

Yes spot on as usual.

Another prime example was when 'Sugar' attended a Haringey Reserve team game once at St Margaretsbury and felt that he had to exercise his authority by insisting a badly injured player be sent back onto the pitch in order to, wait for it, play in goal. I think that incident in it's own right shows that he doesn't have a clue and shouldn't be involved in football in any way shape or form, it will be interesting to see what 'our' new Manager Peter Fenn makes of him when he eventually gets his feet under the table.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Yes spot on as usual.
Another prime example was when 'Sugar' attended a Haringey Reserve team game once at St Margaretsbury and felt that he had to exercise his authority by insisting a badly injured player be sent back onto the pitch in order to, wait for it, play in goal. I think that incident in it's own right shows that he doesn't have a clue and shouldn't be involved in football in any way shape or form, it will be interesting to see what 'our' new Manager Peter Fenn makes of him when he eventually gets his feet under the table.

Rhodes - this post sums up what a sad, demented man you are!
You have trotted out the "injured player" one so many times, we're all sick of it. Also you are deliberately putting "Peter" when you know it's Alan Fenn. I would like to see you call him Peter to his face, rather than from safe behind a keyboard.

Rhodes - this post sums up what a sad, demented man you are!

You have trotted out the "injured player" one so many times, we're all sick of it. Also you are deliberately putting "Peter" when you know it's Alan Fenn. I would like to see you call him Peter to his face, rather than from safe behind a keyboard.

actually horace his name was peter

he changed it to alan when he joined haringay because

he wanted to hide his past with sale of the century and his

relationship with nicholas parsons

but rhodes couldnt resist blowing his cover...

MI5 and all that wink