Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Kentish Town Art Work

As Rhodes is being a plonker, here is the link he provided on another thread to the pics... all of them and not just the few I posted.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ianchri/OneCanvassManyLives

Says a lot about a team where the central image in their artwork is the Bacardi logo wink Breezers all round?

Football Man - I feel this is another of your low blows, we'll see who agrees!

hes actually very impressed and excited, hes letting all his friends on other forums know all about it. Its nice to see a humorous post from him and no quotes.

he must just be too shy to congratulate you on your hard work and another example of Kentish Towns diverse talents.

what does the side tag say lovethe game and something I cant read?

Shes got a lot of business cards Cec, did she give you one?

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Shes got a lot of business cards Cec, did she give you one?

Actually I took about 100 business cards to the event and came home with two or three, it was a hugely successful event for the Club which was why I couldn't be at Hoddesdon as much as I wanted to be. I had a hotline to Lowfield though and was updated virtually by the second, even at 1-0 down at the interval I knew we would win.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Football Man - I feel this is another of your low blows, we'll see who agrees!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Its nice to see a humorous post from him and no quotes.

That's one that doesn't!
Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I don't agree... the water machine takes it for me!

That's two!...

Greg, is that really him? Comparing sizes of business cards?

Looks like he's pocketing Jonno's fiver in his top pocket! Check out the swift hand movement, almost too fast for the camera!

The 3 piece suit must have been going cheap in Coles Park market!

This photo, taken in the 70's was it?

Greg Dyke - Thanks for the compliments which are appreciated however I wasn't impressed by Football Man posting a photo of me without my prior permission, I have e-mailed Ian to get his take on the matter as I'm not expecting Wader or NeutralFan to lift a finger

I see no need to protest....Rhodes

It shows you in a good light, striving to keep Kentish Town's name at the top of the agenda, in the community agenda, er agenda

the picture does you a great credit, and I would be proud to be in such a picture.

duck

the art work is by a 6 year old, right ?

i expect eagles wears a shell suit and large shades Rhodes. And neutral fan has shown his dress sense alongside his sense of humour in his avatar.

You are immaculately turned out and a credit to yourself and the club.

Congratulations on your hard work.

Without guys like you local football would not function, and I believe your community is the better for you being active in it.

Greg Dyke - Thanks again. There is a long story to this project which I won't bore you with however I originally put Haringey Borough forward to take part which would have brought huge recognition and funding opportunities to the Club however, surprise, surprise, 'Sugar' didn't want to know and sent the Project Manager away from Coles Park with a flea in her ear. Naturally when I joined Kentish Town in the summer of last year the first thing I did was pick up the phone.

I wasn't impressed by Football Man posting a photo of me without my prior permission, I have e-mailed Ian to get his take on the matter as I'm not expecting Wader or NeutralFan to lift a finger

Erm... who posted the photo?

.........the first thing I did was pick up the phone.

Well that shows initiative....

there are far worse threads on this board, than this one

I'd complain about the one calling you a c*** first, as that is a bit un called for.

Then move onto the one alledging you rigged a game by turning the floodlights off

then the one about the shirt and the ball, in your snooker room

then the one saying you owe various charities and private bets with others all over town

then the one about the mis printed business cards

then the one about not paying players travelling expenses

then the one about the racial abuse of Portugeuse folk...

jeez, you have a lot of work to do !

duck