Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Kentish Town Art Work

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Greg Dyke - Thanks for the compliments which are appreciated however I wasn't impressed by Football Man posting a photo of me without my prior permission, I have e-mailed Ian to get his take on the matter as I'm not expecting Wader or NeutralFan to lift a finger

A complete lie, clip Rods. I did no such thing.

I expect an immediate and unreserved apology, otherwise I shall need to report you to Ian for making a slanderous accusation and spreading malicious rumour!

You didn't ask my prior permission to post the photo though did you, if I missed it then can you provide proof and I will then gladly apologise

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
i expect eagles wears a shell suit and large shades Rhodes. ...

And along comes 'bum chum' for his compulsory pat on the back and stick up for my mate "shpeel".

If this is Rhodes just inventing another Avatar to pretend he has a friend, that is really, really sad!

interesting piece of art rhodes. I'm curious as to what exactly is it supposed to represent? Or is it the spirit (pardon the pun re Bacardi logo) of KTFC?

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
eagles, you can take the mickey out of someones clothing and I cant?

And you need to either just come out or get those gay thoughts out of your head.

Now I've seen what Rhodes looks like, you can have him all to yourself! Don't get jealous!

ugly fecker aint he....magnus pyke like dress sense and hair
by scissorhands

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Greg Dyke - Thanks for the compliments which are appreciated however I wasn't impressed by Football Man posting a photo of me without my prior permission, I have e-mailed Ian to get his take on the matter as I'm not expecting Wader or NeutralFan to lift a finger

not wishing to name names but isn't it Neutral Fan who posted the picture of you not Football Man.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
A complete lie, clip Rods. I did no such thing. I expect an immediate and unreserved apology, otherwise I shall need to report you to Ian for making a slanderous accusation and spreading malicious rumour!

Football Man - Yes I believe an apology is in order here as for some reason I thought you had started this thread and posted photos of the high profile exhibition without my prior permission. This now brings me to NeutralFan who should know better being a moderator, I have no choice but to bring his actions to the attention of Ian.

But they aren't your photos Clippy? They belong to a guy called Ian who I copyrighted...

Ian Christie is on 'the payroll' at Kentish Town, there are no copyright issues where I am concerned however you should have asked permission first before posting the photos and you could well be facing a law suit if Ian decides to persue it.

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
i expect eagles wears a shell suit and large shades Rhodes. ...

And along comes 'bum chum' for his compulsory pat on the back and stick up for my mate "shpeel".

If this is Rhodes just inventing another Avatar to pretend he has a friend, that is really, really sad!

Haha, I had Eagles down for the shell suit, esperdrils and Miami Vice sunny's too! Now then now then, rattle rattle jewelry jewelry....

thats very kind thank you. how about the overall exhibition do they have a site?

Yes here it is, thanks for your kind interest:

http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/Corporati...exhibitions.htm