Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Players night out!

Sixy

We come back in at end of game to find our dressing room under 6 inches of water, everyone says " ginge, you left the taps on !!!" he denies it til he is blue in the face then says " i may have left it on a little bit , but when i left it was just dripping ! "

Mate everyones bags were soaked through !!! Absolute div

if you looked at the ceiling in the changing room it looked like in a swimming pool all the reflection of the water.the only dry place was the shower floor.

"BTW he not going to night as got his nans funeral tommorrow and had to stay over somewhere" All the best with that waterboy.

Originally Posted By: onebreast
We come back in at end of game to find our dressing room under 6 inches of water, everyone says " ginge, you left the taps on !!!" he denies it til he is blue in the face then says " i may have left it on a little bit , but when i left it was just dripping ! "
Mate everyones bags were soaked through !!! Absolute div

Oh my god....PMSL!

To be fair, them taps are lethal and fierce!