Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tilbury Numpties

Eastside Urchin

With 10 minutes left i was subjected to a tirade of abuse from the Tilbury Bar man,who walked over to me and said "you are all w@nkers,your manager,chairman give it large,never turned up,you are all billy big bollox on the forum etc etc

I mean he had 8 LADS (in the loosest term) with him and enquired if he would be at the bridge next week,answer was ?????

Lets hope the gobby nonce will be there next week,and if you read this like you say you do then you know who i am.

See you next week you fat ugly fecker

Tee hee, sounds like when our boys went to Tilbury. Lovely people there!!!

Originally Posted By: richard193
was he a big bloke? about 6 foot 3 if so thats robin nash who owns the club.

Yep,i told him if he wants to have a go at anyone,don't have a go at me,i turned up at his sh1t hole of a club.He knows who i am,problem is i can't really blame anyone for not turning up at that hole of a ground.Perhaps he should put his money where his mouth is and actually make it appealing for away fans instead of the usual tilbury numpties that turn up.
Still,nice pikey estate next door!