Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sudbury tonight

Congratulations lads.

Edgware gave it their best shot this season and even though they did not make it this year, I always wished that Canvey would.Very best wishes for Saturday at Redbridge - I am hoping to get there myself.

Can I join you for a sing-song?

Guest MOB Snr

Just got back what a night! The lads ran their legs of, Leon worked himself into the ground. Lashing constant rain and the poorest referee I think I ever came across gave us nothing!

Did everything he could to help them, I think we had four yellows for nothing tackles!!

Nicky Rugg carried of with a really swollen ankle, backs to the wall stuff as we were at times under immense pressure, Chrissy Bourne came on at the end to give us an energy boost on the right wing!!!!

Special mentions for Wall and West, sometimes we need to shoot first time, a very very entertaining if what nervous night. Roll on Saturday!!!

Up the football leagues we go!!!!!!!!!! What a performance from each and everyone of them, legends!!!! Leon scores 2 beauties with his head, all of them were treading water for 120 minutes and worked their t1ts off!!!!!! Come on you Yellows!!!

CRFC and Big D were there checking out Sudbury for next season!!

What a bunch of heroes!!! Players were immense especially Leon and Lucky.

As for the support, superb!!! Great night. Doubt I'll get any sleep as I'm still buzzing!!!

Then Leon Gordon rose like a salmon out of the water to head home and put us back in front .....................................TWICE!!!!

Guest MOB Snr

I got the impression Gabs did not like the heavy ground, he seemed to be drained near the end, I suppose quick footed players do not suit those conditions.

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
I got the impression Gabs did not like the heavy ground, he seemed to be drained near the end, I suppose quick footed players do not suit those conditions.

I think he was drained because he worked his b0ll0x of and didnt stop running all night. Top man and a great player who along with all the other legends are going to fire us to promotion, COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!

Got to say that the air raid siren they were playing all night has got to be the most depressing ever (surprising they have it as well with all the old folk who were there last night), and as for the drummer, I can still hear it now. The Yellow Army didnt stop all night and outsung and made more noise than all the instruments that their little gay band was playing.