Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amy winehouse

I see that amy winehouse looked out of her face as usual on her set at glastonbury last night,but what puzzles me is that 24 hours before that event she was playing at Nelson mandellas 90th birthday party in London,why didn't the event organisers go the whole hog and invite pete docherty as well,or even dig up other ex smackheads from the past.Surely having such idiots entertaining at such a prestigious event is hardly saying drugs are bad for kids etc

We watched lasts nights programme,

Agree - She shouldn't be able to take the stage in that state, for as much her sake as others!

I found it distressing to watch such a talent implode, her parents must be at their wits end - there but for the grace of God.................

Thanks Sal, my opinion is that she's just another victim of a culture that's sadly creeping into the lives of everyone today - maybe some need to be parents to stand back and see the bigger picture - no one knows whats around the corner for our children/grandchildren

It's easy to moralise - as I said before............there but for the grace of God go I

Hope she gets and accepts the help she needs

she has made certain choices in her life which are wrong.

She has had opportunities that others can only dream about.

People who want to kick certain habits can only if they want to,the world is full of people who have kicked their habits because of hard work and is full of others who haven't because they simply don't want to

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
she has made certain choices in her life which are wrong.
She has had opportunities that others can only dream about.
People who want to kick certain habits can only if they want to,the world is full of people who have kicked their habits because of hard work and is full of others who haven't because they simply don't want to

im trying to kick this forum habit...is there anywhere i can get counselling UM smile

Understand where you're coming from but we have all made sh*t decisions in life, especially when young and lets face it how many of us listened to their parents, she has been thrust into an environment which most of us will never see, with no coping strategies in place - how can she have?

I feel sorry for the talented child she was before an Industry had a hand in destroying her - hopefully she is not beyond help

Originally Posted By: Mrs Keeps
maybe some need to be parents to stand back and see the bigger picture - no one knows whats around the corner for our children/grandchildren

Like giving their fifteen year old kids

I thought you told me that Unc was a bankrupt in confidence too!

Originally Posted By: Annie
poor woman needs more than help at rehab!
press should leave her alone.
she has a great voice
, i like some of her songs, but feel that the ways she acts towards drugs and alcohol, is not a good example to set to fans especially of a young age.

Agree Annie, British Press like nothing more than to build up, only to knock 'em down - nothing new there, she does have a great voice - despite being 'out of it' last night you could still appreciate the vocals, just a crying shame