Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

from the CEO of Southill Alexander

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
hi jeff.....hows the salvation of myfc coming along.....? evil

it should be ok, im putting forward a proposal to adopt the southill method, combined with a regular meat raffle and sunday market, selling some old signed shirts and winning the never done wembley treble of fa cup, trophy and play offs all will be well, and I should be on a nice little earner when Im elected king.

lol well you seem to have a grip on it all...no doubt harryJ and anthea will give you all the support you need.....

would you like me to save 5 shares in SA for you...?

Urchin Mentalist - This season has been a rollercoaster ride for the Club of Alton Towers and Blackpool proportions and we haven't even started plying our trade yet, imagine when we finally get to the starting line on Saturday 8 August, it will probably make News At Ten.

Ive had no less than 8 posts deleted from this thread.

Evil forces are at work, me thinks!!

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Your posts are still there?

of course they are as I only post informative comments....grin

others of course seek to spoil threads with mundane and braindead off topic issues that are mostly self serving and at best monotonous....

you guys all starting tomorrow or on the bench...? evil

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Don't upset 'em Jonno, they'll be coming to Hoddesdon next season. There's bloody millions of 'em by all accounts. bounce
only if we draw them in a cup! Surely a new club will have to start life in div2?

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles
Don't upset 'em Jonno, they'll be coming to Hoddesdon next season. There's bloody millions of 'em by all accounts. bounce
only if we draw them in a cup! Surely a new club will have to start life in div2?

that will fortunately be in the hands of the league old boy who hopefully can see past subjective views from self servers....but don't worry... should we make div 1 we'll let you pay to get in....grin