Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Matchday Magazine

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
12 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
What do you think of the new design matchday magazine?

offline Stu B

Stu B
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
I like it,looks alot more profesional!Would still like to have one of those "fact and figures" pages they have at the other conference clubs..extra money though i suppose.

offline Hirsty

Hirsty
  • First XI - Permanent
Not bad....a lot better than last seasons ! no doubt some of the knockers will say it's not as good as Chelsea or Man U or whoever is the team to follow on Premiership Plus this year.....but it's a step in the right direction.....

Cheers,

offline James

James
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
The idea of a stats and figures page I agree with

offline Vera

Vera
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I really liked the new style Matchday Magazine - never found them particularly interesting before but this one I like. Who is/are the brains behind it please?

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
Thank a couple of members of the Supporters' Trust, mate. You only have to look at the acknowledgements and content to see who they are, as if they didn't do enough already. Be proud, be very, very proud. I am.

offline Vera

Vera
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
John I agree with you we should all be very proud of the members of the Supporters' Trust whom have contributed such a lot already to the club and its supporters as evidenced in the improvements at the ground. It is amazing what a paint brush can achieve. What I have seen and heard about them already they are true professionals in what they have set up at the club and I really do hope it is very successful, because their success will be our gain. I am also very pleased to know that at last we have a club where supporters and the board can liaise in this way. I do not think in the past that the supporters would have had the backing of the board to set this in motion and long may they continue.

offline Jessica

Jessica
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Thanks one and all for your kind words. I can confirm that the Board are really behind us and are happy to help boost membership in any way they can. Of course you can all help. Just Join.

offline Rotten Johnny Shawcraw

Rotten Johnny Shawcraw
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I hadn't relised there was a new programme, I've not bought one for a long time as I really didn't think they were worth £1.50 let alone two quid as they were mostly adverts and in the Conf the players have their name on their shirt.
I'll buy one at the Telford game.

offline Gordon T

Gordon T
  • First XI - Sub
its a lot better then last seasons in just about every aspect apart from the fact that there is no quiz page.

Please bring back the quiz page

offline I.C.@G&NFC

I.C.@G&NFC
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Far superior to previous seasons. More professional and less ads.

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
I would think more adverts will appear very quickly as we need the extra revenue they provide but if the remaining content is as good as the last one, I don't think people would mind too much. However, at least one local publican is unhappy with the omission of the 'Fleet Thirst' pub page, 'cos his one was in it!! Never mind, eh, Ron!

offline James

James
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
one concern that was raised by programme was the lack of sponsors for players is this the case or just lack of information to programme printers for first match. However if this is the case it is extremely worrying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus