Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where are they now?

Surely the reason for this message board is to let people who wouldn't normally get a chance to speak their minds heir their views and opinions. What's the point of having a message board if it is controlled by about 8 people who think they know it all, and ridicule anyone with a different opinion to theirs. I have mates who read these boards but don't bother posting because they are dominated by a certain type of supporter. Certain people on here (naming no names) are good at giving out stick but throw their dummy out of their prams if anyone dares give them any.

You have a point to certain degree but 'controlled' is not word I'd use because the forum's not. I only registered about a month ago and in that short time, have ruffled some serious feathers, given praise & criticism, not all constuctive, as well as posting some total cr*p,...sorry, a lot of total cr*p....but I've not been controlled or dominated. If you've got something to say, mate, get on here and say it. It's OUR forum.

The one good thing about this thread is that while people have been slagging off the forum they haven't been giving Andy, the Board or the players any stick.As has been said many times, as long as things don't get personal or abusive then people should be able to post what they like. Apart from the odd idiot from another club coming on and posting crap the one thing we have all got in common is that we support the Fleet. So lets stop bickering and get behind the team. Round about 3pm on Saturday would be nice.

bisou.gif

As outing pseudynyms appears to be an issue at the moment..

I think that I should let you all know that I am not at all wobbly, and certainly not called Wayne.. But I think most of you knew that, anyway...

I can now sleep soundly in my bed tonight with a clear conscience now I've got that off my chest.

But I hope you don't mind me continuing to use it, as I 've become very attached to it.

Up the Fleet . and all who sail in her

MHL....

If I could find the confused gremlin, I would use it.

First off, I have no real problem with the alias thing. Its just I don't agree with some of the stuff KC has to say, and by his own admission a lot of it was a wind up in order to provoke discussion. Well that has happened so fair play to him.

Secondly, If you honestly think I am one of those who is currently looking at the fortunes of the club with rose coloured spectacles...... Read what I said again.

Third, If I was to choose to drink copious ammounts of lager in the club bar, thats up to me!!! Actually I don't but that would spoil the point wouldn't it.

Fourth.......There is no fourth point! but surely by suggesting I am obviously far to thick to be on this site as I am unable to take part in intelligant debate is rather scuppering your own argument about allowing a debate at all?

And as for me being part of a loyal CLIQUE of G&N supporters! You REALLY don't know me!

Anyway you have your wish. I will keep my comments to the bland un-argumentative, in future.

Looks like it wasn't KC that was the [****!!****] after all.