Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are Hoddesdon Town FC good enough for PROMOTION?

What is the average age of people in the thread?? It isn't even a topic anymore is just a tantrum spat with no logic and no interest !! GROW UP

Here Here

What exactly is there Monkey? Or do you mean "hear! hear!"

Is your english as bad as mine!!!?? I thought it was.....ear ear lol

What is the average age of people in the thread?? It isn't even a topic anymore is just a tantrum spat with no logic and no interest !! GROW UP

Here Here

What exactly is there Monkey? Or do you mean "hear! hear!"

Is your english as bad as mine!!!?? I thought it was.....ear ear lol

LOL :)

You can't handle banter either. Basically youre just rubbish at all this. Don't start threads if you can't handle it. And here's you thinking you had me on the end if a fishing line?? And what exactly was you gonna do if I turned up anyway... Pensa bene a quello che dici bello mio...

Glove puppet i can handle banter its obvious u cant !! You dont know what my gripe with the club is.Frank i was brought up to say please and thankyou and if people at your club cant bring themselves to do that i have no respect for anyone at Hoddesdon. I thought well in what i said and this is an ENGLISH FORUM not an ITALIAN ONE!! You invited me to Hoddesdon ive invited you to come round. You tell me what was going to happen if i turned up at Hoddesdon? Pay money to watch that [****!!****] u must be joking!!!

ENGLISH?? well you should learn to understand the bloody language better. Who invited you anywhere, you Cucuzzo ? I said why dont you 'go down'...not 'come down' so you could build up enough courage to go down there and say to people's face what you say on here. Thats all. So get it right...I didn't invite you anywhere. Its for you to sort it yourself, you know, off your own back.... It started with you having a problem with one individual...now you've widened you bitterness to everyone! Get a grip!

Its clear this issue will not be resolved with someone with a head as hard as yours, so i'll leave it there out of respect for your kids, not you...but dont push it Pier. you offered me out once and ill put that down to anger and stupidity. Ask Ross or Dom for my number if you want ask again, not on here. Yeah? I tried to get you to sort out your differences with people at our club in a manly way. You're not capable though.

:applaus: