Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are Hoddesdon Town FC good enough for PROMOTION?

It's called banter Spoon & no I don't regret it. It was more of a reflection on your obsession with Hoddesdon than anything to do with your wife.

You should go out & get a life you sad petty w@nker !

Im not petty but i am bitter with Hoddesdon Town FC. You have no idea of what went on between Hoddesdon and i. From one W@nker to another!!!

Syd....did you go to the Rhodes school of "Clutching at straws"...coz he brings family members into an argument when his back's to the wall.

If you haven't got what it takes to get one over Wooden Spoon then stay away, dragging innocent people into it is way below the belt, banter or not.

Oh Ref come on, I could take it from most members but I've seen most of your irrevelent posts in the past & 2/3 of your posts used to be utter cobblers.

Maybe I was out of order. If I offended anyone I apologise. I wasn't that personal I referred to a Mrs Spoon, not anyone in person.

& yes Woody, I'm still a w@nker. Mrs Lexic (banter, see the irony !) isn't as keen on me nowadays !!! ; - )

no I don't the full story at Hoddesdon, but shouldn't the new boss be given at least 2 seasons to prove himself & everyone else should stand back & move on.

The difference is syd NOBODY from cranfield has been on here saying we are doing this we are looking for promotion i jumped in on this thread after johnno mention my teams performance against hoody the other week saying we were void of ideas what he didnt mention was that hoddesden were void of ideas when we played you at home like your manager this is my 1st full season as manager ive not got the luxury 6-8-10 years in the job like some managers on here and it take time to get the squad you want so i agree the guy should be given 3 years at least thats what i have commited myself to cranfield for oh and the other thing was sack your dressing room cleaner moaning wrongun.

Sorry Special One, but i'm not connected to Hoddy. I'm just a non-league fan in general now. I just don't like to see the constant bitching, while a young coach is trying to make his way in the game.

I don't remember anyone from Lowfield shouting out their chances for promotion either. Obviously back in August, every club should fancy their chances but saying & doing are completely different things.

OK ladies lets calm down shall we. You keyboard warriors need to give it a break and kiss and make up. Syd / WS - chill.

Comments look to me like they were taken out of context but try to keep family members out of your personal bitching eh.

Oh Ref come on, I could take it from most members but I've seen most of your irrevelent posts in the past & 2/3 of your posts used to be utter cobblers.

Maybe I was out of order. If I offended anyone I apologise. I wasn't that personal I referred to a Mrs Spoon, not anyone in person.

& yes Woody, I'm still a w@nker. Mrs Lexic (banter, see the irony !) isn't as keen on me nowadays !!! ; - )

no I don't the full story at Hoddesdon, but shouldn't the new boss be given at least 2 seasons to prove himself & everyone else should stand back & move on.

Apology accepted!! Would have moved on ages ago. Jonno knows all about it... to this date still waiting....

Apology accepted!! Would have moved on ages ago. Jonno knows all about it... to this date still waiting....

I did have my money on you spoon but i see some pictures of Jonno the other day and that boy is a lump lol one of his haymakers catches you and its lights out lol

I did have my money on you spoon but i see some pictures of Jonno the other day and that boy is a lump lol one of his haymakers catches you and its lights out lol

The lump hasn`t the energy to swing a punch!!!

This thread was created by people / person who just want to bitch and slag off Hoddesdon Town FC. That in itself tell's you the depth of biterness and pain that's being experienced by the 'Creator' of this thread. Really is a shame. Now....when a person is not able to control raw emotions nor has the ability to stop STIRING with a 'Wooden Spoon' (Pier) like a teenager...THEN ! ...starts a thread with a question that was never going to be answered until roughly this stage of the season. just shows that he wanted this to drag and drag. It has. Now the question has been answered. You should change the 'Topic' to ' If you have been thrown out of a football club and have nowhere to turn, join me in slagging them off' Thread.

Move on, get a life. PLEASE. it's embarrassing really! Like i've said before. Why not sort out your differences like a MAN? You should ask yourself that question.

Nice to see you stuck to the topic and didn't comment so as not to let it drag on...you post , da spoon replies.

Who's at fault now? haha

It's a forum....not a stick to your roots write up.

Anyway am I the only one on here to have crucified Hoddy?

And...will say again, read my post that you answered to....tell me where I'm slating Hoddy?

This thread was created by people / person who just want to bitch and slag off Hoddesdon Town FC. That in itself tell's you the depth of biterness and pain that's being experienced by the 'Creator' of this thread. Really is a shame. Now....when a person is not able to control raw emotions nor has the ability to stop STIRING with a 'Wooden Spoon' (Pier) like a teenager...THEN ! ...starts a thread with a question that was never going to be answered until roughly this stage of the season. just shows that he wanted this to drag and drag. It has. Now the question has been answered. You should change the 'Topic' to ' If you have been thrown out of a football club and have nowhere to turn, join me in slagging them off' Thread.

Move on, get a life. PLEASE. it's embarrassing really! Like i've said before. Why not sort out your differences like a MAN? You should ask yourself that question.

Dont think so Frank I will change the thread to will HODDESDON TOWN BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR PROMOTION 2011/12 SEASON!!!! You keep going on about sorting out my differences like a man!! Would an E-mail be good enough??? oh yes thats right i was sacked by e-mail... Frank concentrate on F**cking up the reserves, you are good at that Inter,Badgers!!! say no more....... I knew at Christmas that Hoddesdon were not goinging to get promoted. Still Hoddesdon wont drop any points today will they!!!!dance%20(2).gif

Ref off ref .. Why do you seem to have it in for hoddy also.. Di*k head spoon we know about ...zzzz but yourself ?

From C*ck to Di*k head wow!!! Heard youre a bit of a P.enis!!!!

Look pr*t you got sacked because your a little stirring trouble maker .. And lots of your under 18s will back that up!! Steve and andy had disagreements and andy decided that he should move on .. As a manager that is his choice .. You don't see steve on here bitter and twisted .. Instead of being a plank , you should get behind the boys that have progressed from the 18s to the first team and reserves ..

The club might not win anything .. Go up... But I can tell you that's it a young team going in the right direction all through the club...