Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are Hoddesdon Town FC good enough for PROMOTION?

Jonno your living in dreamland mate cranfield SHOULD have been 2-1 up at half time all your cr4p about 70% reserves cranfield had 7 players missing my friend and as for cranfield being awfull a corner,penalty and own goal were your magnificent goals on the night and may i suggest u stick with your reserves they are probably better than the 1st team looking at your results you were lucky when you played us at home with your brilliant 1st team equalising in the 90 min anyway the simple answer to this thread is NO THEY ARE DEFINATLY NOT. you will win as much as cranfield this season fook all

NO disrespect to hoddesdon by the way lol

Jonno your living in dreamland mate cranfield SHOULD have been 2-1 up at half time all your cr4p about 70% reserves cranfield had 7 players missing my friend and as for cranfield being awfull a corner,penalty and own goal were your magnificent goals on the night and may i suggest u stick with your reserves they are probably better than the 1st team looking at your results you were lucky when you played us at home with your brilliant 1st team equalising in the 90 min anyway the simple answer to this thread is NO THEY ARE DEFINATLY NOT. you will win as much as cranfield this season fook all

:applaus: Hear,hear!!!!! Well said.......

Dreamland???? No, No, No. No Mr Mourinho ! Jonno was spot on. Some people watch football and some people REALLY WATCH football. Cranfield were void of ideas for the most part and used two very defensive midfielders whos' sole purpose in the game was to protect two sluggish looking centrebacks and not pass the halfway line. Nor can i remember a sequence of more that 5 passes strung together. Hoddesdon Town were not firing on all cylinders but were playing good stuff at times. Keeping the ball on the floor and wasted better chances than the one's created for the goals. The way I see it, is that there is a philosophy being introduced at Hoddie, and the football being played will soon pay off. Go down there and see for yourself.

Dreamland???? No, No, No. No Mr Mourinho ! Jonno was spot on. Some people watch football and some people REALLY WATCH football. Cranfield were void of ideas for the most part and used two very defensive midfielders whos' sole purpose in the game was to protect two sluggish looking centrebacks and not pass the halfway line. Nor can i remember a sequence of more that 5 passes strung together. Hoddesdon Town were not firing on all cylinders but were playing good stuff at times. Keeping the ball on the floor and wasted better chances than the one's created for the goals. The way I see it, is that there is a philosophy being introduced at Hoddie, and the football being played will soon pay off. Go down there and see for yourself.

Well Jonno wasn`t spot on with the QUOTE 70% of reserve players playing!! and your quote "the football being played will soon pay off" who`s in DREAMLAND now???

Another dreamer what are you on ? Philosophy football haha so what happened to the football and philosophy the week before when you got stuffed by harpenden and this was your 1st win in FIRST IN SIX GAMES think your football and philosophy need to change a lot more before you start shouting around about how good you are or going to be and when you equalized against cranfield in the 90th minute away at cranfield when hoddesden were very very void of ideas. Nobody said hoddesden didnt deserve to win the other night it is a fact that cranfield had 2 great chances in the 1st half in the 2nd half hoddesden were much better and fully deserved to win but still only a mid table team (another fact) And 1 last thing tell people at the club to stop moaning about away teams leaving mud in the shower/dressing room if you dont want players to leave mud in there get some bloody GRASS ON THE PITCH mutch love goodnight

And 1 last thing tell people at the club to stop moaning about away teams leaving mud in the shower/dressing room if you dont want players to leave mud in there get some bloody GRASS ON THE PITCH mutch love goodnight

You didn't get an invoice for cleaning it as well did you? 350.gif

Well Jonno wasn`t spot on with the QUOTE 70% of reserve players playing!! and your quote "the football being played will soon pay off" who`s in DREAMLAND now???

Wooden Spoon ($ h ! t $ t ! r e r)

Listen pal. Clearly you have beef with Hoddie. Surely you cant believe what you are saying...Its impossible that anyone would have such a low level of intelligence, so i can only put it down as your goal in life is to wind people up! I have seen a team playing football the way it should be. Its a start and the management team will get it right. What team are involved with helping out spoony? and have you ever managed a team at this level in your football career? i will be surprised if the answer is yes!!!!

Another dreamer what are you on ? Philosophy football haha so what happened to the football and philosophy the week before when you got stuffed by harpenden and this was your 1st win in FIRST IN SIX GAMES think your football and philosophy need to change a lot more before you start shouting around about how good you are or going to be and when you equalized against cranfield in the 90th minute away at cranfield when hoddesden were very very void of ideas. Nobody said hoddesden didnt deserve to win the other night it is a fact that cranfield had 2 great chances in the 1st half in the 2nd half hoddesden were much better and fully deserved to win but still only a mid table team (another fact) And 1 last thing tell people at the club to stop moaning about away teams leaving mud in the shower/dressing room if you dont want players to leave mud in there get some bloody GRASS ON THE PITCH mutch love goodnight

First you're Jose with the Special One and now you're doing a Rafa with your Facts!

How about this for a fact....Hoddesdon's keeper did not have more than one save to make in over an hour.

I think if you look. I said "The way I see it, is that there is a philosophy being introduced at Hoddie, and the football being played will soon pay off" The Introduced bit should give you a clue as to the patchiness of results. (which no-one can argue against) the football is good. No lumping the ball up, and no defensive tactics.

Listen pal. Clearly you have beef with Hoddie. Surely you cant believe what you are saying...Its impossible that anyone would have such a low level of intelligence, so i can only put it down as your goal in life is to wind people up! I have seen a team playing football the way it should be. Its a start and the management team will get it right. What team are involved with helping out spoony? and have you ever managed a team at this level in your football career? i will be surprised if the answer is yes!!!!

Looks like i got a bite!! reel him in!! Rather $hit $tir pal!

Got a bite from who? You're deluded. (if you know what that means) And you wouldn't RATHER $hit $tir...... ALL YOU ARE CAPABLE OF IS $HIT $TIRING!

Now pick up your toys that you threw out of your pram.... grow a pair (Literally) and sort out whatever problem you have with whoever you have a problem with at Hoddesdon( but that depends on if you can grow a pair). And when you have sorted it..............................................jog on..

Got a bite from who? You're deluded. (if you know what that means) And you wouldn't RATHER $hit $tir...... ALL YOU ARE CAPABLE OF IS $HIT $TIRING!

Now pick up your toys that you threw out of your pram.... grow a pair (Literally) and sort out whatever problem you have with whoever you have a problem with at Hoddesdon( but that depends on if you can grow a pair). And when you have sorted it..............................................jog on..

Well bugger me...a thread making cliff look good!!

What like Cranfield did, midweek on a night when it was p*****g down and without a car park, instead the traffic wardens seeing if they can get a bit of late night bonus.....jog on mate and crawl back under your stone, oh and see if they've got some grass growing under there while you're at it.

Lee, don't forget their creditable 4-4 home draw with high flying Buckingham Athletic.

No need to get all bitter Little FP!! dance%20(2).gif

What like Cranfield did, midweek on a night when it was p*****g down and without a car park, instead the traffic wardens seeing if they can get a bit of late night bonus.....jog on mate and crawl back under your stone, oh and see if they've got some grass growing under there while you're at it.

Ref Off Riff Raff.... You should go and work for NCP cos maybe your fascination with Car Parks explains the lack of knowledge about football and lack of reading ability. Cos no-one is shouting about nothing. Read the threads!!!!!!!(Properly) The Club is being criticised and some people are defending it! Whats your problem anyway Ref Off Riff Raff??? Why are you complaining about grass. Its winter....Its England. Half the teams ive seen dont need grass anyway. Especially when you pump the ball up in the air so much, the bloody ball doesn't touch the ground. On the subject of grass you and Jose Mourinho seem to have smoked quite a bit. ( OH.....I dont do crawling under stones) :icon29:

Ive got nothing to be bitter about. Read your own 'posts' You personify BITTER. Unbelievable! You actaully believe your own Bu11$hit !

Ive got nothing to be bitter about. Read your own 'posts' You personify BITTER. Unbelievable! You actaully believe your own Bu11$hit !

Hoddesdon Town were in a better position with Geoff in charge is that bull$hit?

Hoddesdon Town will never be promoted with Crawford in charge is that bull$hit?

Hoddesdon Town have gone backwards is that bull$hit?

I have my reasons to be bitter...

If your talking facts these are a few you might want to deal with

1. Your great goalkeeper could someone please show him how to kick the ball (toe punting everything dosent look good in your all conquering team).

2. Other teams have also got muddy pitches but dont cry about other teams leaving 6 dirty white tiles in the shower.(like you have to 4 clubs now)

3. Get a car park.

4. Get a brain you obviously havent seen much football if you think hoddesden are playing sexy football.

5. Without simmonds goals you would be even worse than you are at the moment

6. stop waisting money every year to finish 6-7 in the league.

7. Dont lose against the team who are bottom of the league.

8. Use some of that money to buy your cairman a new coat,hat and some special shoes so he can see over the fence.

big fp should be big wl (window licker)

FP....would that stand for F*****g P***k by any chance.

Like Special One said, you need a car park as it's a joke, perhaps you can borrow one from Tesco.

And if you ain't got grass on your pitch then don't moan about the showers after, it's your s**t why should other teams take it home