Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are Hoddesdon Town FC good enough for PROMOTION?

This thread was created by people / person who just want to bitch and slag off Hoddesdon Town FC. That in itself tell's you the depth of biterness and pain that's being experienced by the 'Creator' of this thread. Really is a shame. Now....when a person is not able to control raw emotions nor has the ability to stop STIRING with a 'Wooden Spoon' (Pier) like a teenager...THEN ! ...starts a thread with a question that was never going to be answered until roughly this stage of the season. just shows that he wanted this to drag and drag. It has. Now the question has been answered. You should change the 'Topic' to ' If you have been thrown out of a football club and have nowhere to turn, join me in slagging them off' Thread.

Move on, get a life. PLEASE. it's embarrassing really! Like i've said before. Why not sort out your differences like a MAN? You should ask yourself that question.

I thought this was a forum where you expressed your views..........good or bad!?

Just shows how little you know Wooden Spoon as Frank is not only a gentleman, unlike you, he is also doing so well with the reserves that they beat the team at the top of the league today.

How did Arsenal get on today??!!

Just shows how little you know Wooden Spoon as Frank is not only a gentleman, unlike you, he is also doing so well with the reserves that they beat the team at the top of the league today.

How did Arsenal get on today??!!

Since the 1st team never had a game how many played for the reserves? suppose its the only way to get a result!! Didn`t lose!!!

Look pr*t you got sacked because your a little stirring trouble maker .. And lots of your under 18s will back that up!! Steve and andy had disagreements and andy decided that he should move on .. As a manager that is his choice .. You don't see steve on here bitter and twisted .. Instead of being a plank , you should get behind the boys that have progressed from the 18s to the first team and reserves ..

The club might not win anything .. Go up... But I can tell you that's it a young team going in the right direction all through the club...

Whatever!! I was only the Gateman... & helped out in the fund raising for the U18s, sponcers etc etc......From the plank!!!!

This thread was created by people / person who just want to bitch and slag off Hoddesdon Town FC. That in itself tell's you the depth of biterness and pain that's being experienced by the 'Creator' of this thread. Really is a shame. Now....when a person is not able to control raw emotions nor has the ability to stop STIRING with a 'Wooden Spoon' (Pier) like a teenager...THEN ! ...starts a thread with a question that was never going to be answered until roughly this stage of the season. just shows that he wanted this to drag and drag. It has. Now the question has been answered. You should change the 'Topic' to ' If you have been thrown out of a football club and have nowhere to turn, join me in slagging them off' Thread.

Move on, get a life. PLEASE. it's embarrassing really! Like i've said before. Why not sort out your differences like a MAN? You should ask yourself that question.

Dont think so Frank I will change the thread to will HODDESDON TOWN BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR PROMOTION 2011/12 SEASON!!!! You keep going on about sorting out my differences like a man!! Would an E-mail be good enough??? oh yes thats right i was sacked by e-mail... Frank concentrate on F**cking up the reserves, you are good at that Inter,Badgers!!! say no more....... I knew at Christmas that Hoddesdon were not goinging to get promoted. Still Hoddesdon wont drop any points today will they!!!!dance%20(2).gif

You knew nothing at Christmas. You know nothing now. Youre not even a football person.

Change the thread to whatever you like ! You will still be bitter and will be known as the man who was pretending to be someone else and creating two or more profiles and EVEN talking to yourself by responding to your own post on this forum. You need help. Do you know how embarrassing that is for you? when you were revealed as a nutter! Some might say councelling is in order for someoene who takes on more than one persona or has an alter-ego. As far as emails and all that crap that comes out of your mouth........I couldnt give a $hit ! I cant beleive someone took the time to write you an email. I would have sent out a Pidgeon to let you know! You will never sort it out cos everyone alse has moved on. (What are you doing football wise nowadays?? Gate keeping for who now?? Half time drinks supplier?? Floor sweeper?? Tea-maker for who now???)

You're obsessed with Hoddesdon. Now as far as ME, is concerned. say what you like Pier. What do you know about me???? Fu*ked up Inter and Badgers! Do me a favour. Now I know you're just having a giggle and winding me up! I'm not going to talk about what i achieved at those clubs you mentioned. Im very proud of my achievements. The only decent thing i know you to have done is have three very decent children. All of who have turned into decent men.....You should learn from them. Chalk and Cheese.

Dont think so Frank I will change the thread to will HODDESDON TOWN BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR PROMOTION 2011/12 SEASON!!!! You keep going on about sorting out my differences like a man!! Would an E-mail be good enough??? oh yes thats right i was sacked by e-mail... Frank concentrate on F**cking up the reserves, you are good at that Inter,Badgers!!! say no more....... I knew at Christmas that Hoddesdon were not goinging to get promoted. Still Hoddesdon wont drop any points today will they!!!!dance%20(2).gif

You knew nothing at Christmas. You know nothing now. Youre not even a football person.

Change the thread to whatever you like ! You will still be bitter and will be known as the man who was pretending to be someone else and creating two or more profiles and EVEN talking to yourself by responding to your own post on this forum. You need help. Do you know how embarrassing that is for you? when you were revealed as a nutter! Some might say councelling is in order for someoene who takes on more than one persona or has an alter-ego. As far as emails and all that crap that comes out of your mouth........I couldnt give a $hit ! I cant beleive someone took the time to write you an email. I would have sent out a Pidgeon to let you know! You will never sort it out cos everyone alse has moved on. (What are you doing football wise nowadays?? Gate keeping for who now?? Half time drinks supplier?? Floor sweeper?? Tea-maker for who now???)

You're obsessed with Hoddesdon. Now as far as ME, is concerned. say what you like Pier. What do you know about me???? Fu*ked up Inter and Badgers! Do me a favour. Now I know you're just having a giggle and winding me up! I'm not going to talk about what i achieved at those clubs you mentioned. Im very proud of my achievements. The only decent thing i know you to have done is have three very decent children. All of who have turned into decent men.....You should learn from them. Chalk and Cheese.

Retired , and yes they are decent because they will never play for you. Mind you Ross will be playing at lowfield this year wearing the whites of Hoddesdon cricket club....Im not bothered what you think and to be honest i couldn`t give a $hit what anyone else thinks. I will carry on posting untill i hear that magic little word..

You're sacked ???

Why not go down Lowefield on Tuesday night? You might hear that magic word....

Good Luck

U know where i live come round...

Forgot Good Luck

You can't handle banter either. Basically youre just rubbish at all this. Don't start threads if you can't handle it. And here's you thinking you had me on the end if a fishing line?? And what exactly was you gonna do if I turned up anyway... Pensa bene a quello che dici bello mio...

You can't handle banter either. Basically youre just rubbish at all this. Don't start threads if you can't handle it. And here's you thinking you had me on the end if a fishing line?? And what exactly was you gonna do if I turned up anyway... Pensa bene a quello che dici bello mio...

Glove puppet i can handle banter its obvious u cant !! You dont know what my gripe with the club is.Frank i was brought up to say please and thankyou and if people at your club cant bring themselves to do that i have no respect for anyone at Hoddesdon. I thought well in what i said and this is an ENGLISH FORUM not an ITALIAN ONE!! You invited me to Hoddesdon ive invited you to come round. You tell me what was going to happen if i turned up at Hoddesdon? Pay money to watch that [****!!****] u must be joking!!!

The answer to this thread id still NO and they wont next season

I agree 100%. Supporters of Hoddesdon keep posting as they would like to see Hoddesdon Town on top of something!!!dance%20(2).gif

Glove puppet i can handle banter its obvious u cant !! You dont know what my gripe with the club is.Frank i was brought up to say please and thankyou and if people at your club cant bring themselves to do that i have no respect for anyone at Hoddesdon. I thought well in what i said and this is an ENGLISH FORUM not an ITALIAN ONE!! You invited me to Hoddesdon ive invited you to come round. You tell me what was going to happen if i turned up at Hoddesdon? Pay money to watch that [****!!****] u must be joking!!!

ENGLISH?? well you should learn to understand the bloody language better. Who invited you anywhere, you Cucuzzo ? I said why dont you 'go down'...not 'come down' so you could build up enough courage to go down there and say to people's face what you say on here. Thats all. So get it right...I didn't invite you anywhere. Its for you to sort it yourself, you know, off your own back.... It started with you having a problem with one individual...now you've widened you bitterness to everyone! Get a grip!

Its clear this issue will not be resolved with someone with a head as hard as yours, so i'll leave it there out of respect for your kids, not you...but dont push it Pier. you offered me out once and ill put that down to anger and stupidity. Ask Ross or Dom for my number if you want ask again, not on here. Yeah? I tried to get you to sort out your differences with people at our club in a manly way. You're not capable though.

What is the average age of people in the thread?? It isn't even a topic anymore is just a tantrum spat with no logic and no interest !! GROW UP

Here Here