Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Are Hoddesdon Town FC good enough for PROMOTION?

Hoddeson should be in Division 2, mud on the changing room Walls at some places is a f**king luxury.

Anyway Jonno use some that bleach you keep sticking on your barnet, that'll get it clean again haha

Well done to St Albans city res on their semi final win over jonnos mighty barcelona like hoddesden

It made my night!! A family member who was at the game informed me that Hoddesdon had enough chances to have won the game BUT did`nt take them.cheesy%20(2).gif Oh well another season with winning ZILCH!!!!cheesy%20(2).gif .

Well done to St Albans city res on their semi final win over jonnos mighty barcelona like hoddesden

It made my night!! A family member who was at the game informed me that Hoddesdon had enough chances to have won the game BUT did`nt take them.cheesy%20(2).gif Oh well another season with winning ZILCH!!!!cheesy%20(2).gif .

aahhhhhh! And Sleep!

bore off...

If that made your night, I bet Mrs Spoon must be working her working her way through the Anne Summers catalogue to make her night ! ; - )

Special One, where are Cranfield in the league ?

Stones in glasshouses & all that !!!

aahhhhhh! And Sleep!

bore off...

Never!!

wooden spoon.. you really are a sad little man..

is it not time you moved on? hoddesdon are not going to go up or win anything.. But at the end of the day your still be a c*ck whatever happens!!

1) No!!

2) You dont say!!

3) Oh well, their will be two of us,YOU and I....

If that made your night, I bet Mrs Spoon must be working her working her way through the Anne Summers catalogue to make her night ! ; - )

If you want to slag me off fine i have not got a problem with that BUT dont start posting comments about my mrs whos has nothing to do with this forum.. If you wish to carry on making remarks about my mrs or family you will regret it TRUST ME!!!

It's called banter Spoon & no I don't regret it. It was more of a reflection on your obsession with Hoddesdon than anything to do with your wife.

You should go out & get a life you sad petty w@nker !