Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hendon v Canvey Island

So, big game tonight. It's so important we win our games in hand to keep the play off dream alive!

Is anybody going to this one...?

Im making my way from the city for this one.

Never an easy place to go midweek but im sure the lads will do the business tonight..

COYY

I'm hoping to go but need a lift home now.

What route you taking?

Camden Town > Euston > Wembley North looks like the best for me? Then a short walk (15 mins) to the ground from Wembley North.

Im jumping on the Barkerloo line from Waterloo which will take me straight to Wembley North, then jump in a cab to the ground!

Edited by ShedBoy

im sure there will be plenty of people driving so should be fine.

I know of 2 spaces, so if you fancy it let me know

I'll have one of them then :)

What route you taking?

Camden Town > Euston > Wembley North looks like the best for me? Then a short walk (15 mins) to the ground from Wembley North.

Im jumping on the Barkerloo line from Waterloo which will take me straight to Wembley North, then jump in a cab to the ground!

That'd be much easier... I have to come from Camden though :(

I'll have the second space. See you later chaps.

What a excellent performance from the whole team last night, we could of won by 6 or 7 we were that dominant. Jason fully deserved his MOM scoring an excellent hatrick and showing a real hunger upfront. :excited:

Another big game Saturday which will again be a tough test as Hastings are fighting to stay up.

Excellent support by the travelling Yellow Army once again!

COYY

What a excellent performance from the whole team last night, we could of won by 6 or 7 we were that dominant. Jason fully deserved his MOM scoring an excellent hatrick and showing a real hunger upfront. :excited:

Another big game Saturday which will again be a tough test as Hastings are fighting to stay up.

Excellent support by the travelling Yellow Army once again!

COYY

I heard he had wings last night!!!!! Make sure he OD'S on the Red Bull on Saturday as well!

For me, this was our best performance of the season. We were fantastic all over the pitch, and I'm not sure whether we were more impressive on the ball or off of it. It was great to see how hard we were working, and it looks as though we really took losing on Saturday personally. Everyone was superb, and even though Jason scored a fantastic hattrick, man of the match for me was Matt Game. He didn't give their midfield a seconds rest, and forced them to bypass the midfield all together and resort to long balls all evening, which of course Easterford and Alaile dealt with brilliantly. IF we can play like this in our remaining matches then we WILL get in the playoffs, no doubt about that.