Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Maidstone United

littlehampton

Maidstone looked the stronger side although 4-0 certainly flattered them and the referee did not help. Top performance from the ultras. Let's put things right onuesday! COYT!

Agreed 1F re the ultras, great singing that would put many a Conference club to shame. Very proud to hear that.

Talking of shame, I presume some weak spined individual at our club is going to give the ref full marks for a poor job as usual. how do we go about about finding out what the marks are? presumably it's the chairman and others after a game? Does anyone know/

I agree with you Chase Side Towner .. I want to know who that fan is as well. I would like the club to do something about it but we own our club so we if we see him then we'll have to talk to him or if we see any of this behaviour at the ground we'll have to speak to them .. the things he was saying brings a bad name to the club .. even if it was the one fan. We can't have this kind of language being used like that.

I agree with you Chase Side Towner .. I want to know who that fan is as well. I would like the club to do something about it but we own our club so we if we see him then we'll have to talk to him or if we see any of this behaviour at the ground we'll have to speak to them .. the things he was saying brings a bad name to the club .. even if it was the one fan. We can't have this kind of language being used like that.

what was said? i was behind the goal first half didn't hear anything.

Unknown

Not sure what you are referring to as the post says about finding out which  sad individual at our club marks the referee at the end of the game, no mention of supporters using bad language which incidentally goes on where ever you are unless your a wingate fan because they never use bad language or do they.!!!! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...