Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dulwich

upthegate

Well that was bloody awful. Dont mind losing if the game is a good battle but margate didnt compete and were 2nd best in just about every area.

Nikki Bull getting mom just about says it all. Nikki had as many shots on goal as the strikers put together.

Finished the game with Taylor, Attwood, Moss and Lladapo on the pitch but still none of them gambled, took a chance or even lopked like scoring.

I dont know if anybody else agrees but to me we are just screaming out for a "Bodkin" on the wing. Its all too narrow and playing it down the middle "fancy dan" style just isnt working.

Having said all that Dulwich were well worth the win, a really good team who work hard for each other.

A quick look at the facebook page and i am obviously not alone. Lots of very unhappy people posting on there.

TB desperately needs to get some passion and desire into the players.

Well that was bloody awful. Dont mind losing if the game is a good battle but margate didnt compete and were 2nd best in just about every area.

Nikki Bull getting mom just about says it all. Nikki had as many shots on goal as the strikers put together.

Finished the game with Taylor, Attwood, Moss and Lladapo on the pitch but still none of them gambled, took a chance or even lopked like scoring.

I dont know if anybody else agrees but to me we are just screaming out for a "Bodkin" on the wing. Its all too narrow and playing it down the middle "fancy dan" style just isnt working.

Having said all that Dulwich were well worth the win, a really good team who work hard for each other.

A quick look at the facebook page and i am obviously not alone. Lots of very unhappy people posting on there.

TB desperately needs to get some passion and desire into the players.

Too narrow down the middle and allow teams too much room on the wings, our team is set up to attack but we allow teams far to much room to counter.  Not going to win any friends saying this but our midfield is to dainty and the sooner Tom Phipp or Tam play in the midfiled the better,

Margate fans were all very pleasant and your goalkeeping coach too. Good luck for the rest of the season. Thank you for your hospitality.

Thanks. You thoroughly deserved your win. Its good to watch a team who try to play football the right way. Good luck to you, may meet again in the play offs !

Thanks. You thoroughly deserved your win. Its good to watch a team who try to play football the right way. Good luck to you, may meet again in the play offs !

really... if we don't win the league I hope Dulwich do, rather play Maidstone or anyone else in a play off game at present not that I don't like them but we never seem to get a result and yes their fans were great !!!!!

Margate fans were all very pleasant and your goalkeeping coach too. Good luck for the rest of the season. Thank you for your hospitality.

not over the disappointment yet=but regardless-disagree with most of the comments about the margate performance.

result was awful-but performance wasn't

agree it was not great-but it was not poor-and of course they 'competed'

the game could have gone either way-had margate won-yuo would not have posted that they 'did not compete'

both sides evenly matched-maybe Dulwich marginally better-but it was pretty even imo.

i don't see how bul m-of -m 'says it all'

apart from the goals-he only had one non routine save of mention to make.

by same token-the same applies to dulwich where their keeper was only really tested by lapado's second half shot.

unfortunaltely the two late headers just off target

both teams played decent fooball i thought-very little in it.

I do agree that dulwich had the two best players on the pitch-no 11 wanapigo (or similar ).remember him from the away game-real handful;and Carew-very cultured and calm in midfield-slowed things down and 'picked out a pass' which enabled dulwich to look a bit more cultured.agree that Tam should have been in midfield to add bite

not over the disappointment yet=but regardless-disagree with most of the comments about the margate performance.

result was awful-but performance wasn't

agree it was not great-but it was not poor-and of course they 'competed'

the game could have gone either way-had margate won-yuo would not have posted that they 'did not compete'

both sides evenly matched-maybe Dulwich marginally better-but it was pretty even imo.

i don't see how bul m-of -m 'says it all'

apart from the goals-he only had one non routine save of mention to make.

by same token-the same applies to dulwich where their keeper was only really tested by lapado's second half shot.

unfortunaltely the two late headers just off target

both teams played decent fooball i thought-very little in it.

I do agree that dulwich had the two best players on the pitch-no 11 wanapigo (or similar ).remember him from the away game-real handful;and Carew-very cultured and calm in midfield-slowed things down and 'picked out a pass' which enabled dulwich to look a bit more cultured.agree that Tam should have been in midfield to add bite

Have to disagree.

In my opinion (which is what this forum is all about) they certainly didnt compete like they have in other games.

Certain players were half hearted at best and there were certainly some 50/50 balls that i wouldnt say they pulled out of but lets say they didnt commit fully to.

Thats what i meant by didnt compete.

Archived