Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chessington vs Staines Lammas - highlights

Sorry Gaffs I dont know what is and what isn't a penalty anymore, it just depends if the ref likes you or not as far as i can see

Hmmm !

I await young Kroons  comment with interest !!

:ph34r:

Good highlights as usual

Penalty around 5.35 mark anyone?

Watched it a number of times now and I think it's the Chessington player that touches the ball away before getting clattered.

Difficult to tell from that distance. Obviously if I had been refereeing I would have been on the spot and had a clearer view

Absolutely SHOCKING not to award a penalty there!! Cleary see the forward shift the ball and then get clattered by the defender.

I can see the referee is another one of the arrogant ones who never admits when he makes a mistake.

Referees should never influence the final score of a game.

The highlights show the ref actually had an ok game apart from the 2 penalty decisions.

The referee is one of the nicest people you could ever meet,honest as the day is long.Arrogance is not a trait he has.Notice CCF you have become a Ref knocker,Whats your take on the pitch? Could poor pitches be the catalyst for feisty games?

CC FAN tbh I am my biggest critic and am the first to admit if I have got something wrong. If people feel i got this wrong then I apologise but I gave an honest decision from a good position I feel the video backs me up others may feel I got it wrong...bit like the blue gold dress picture eh.

You say 2 penalty decisions? Did you not think the Staines penalty should have been awarded?

Thank you Pete I appreciate that.

Archived