Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 30th April Match Thread

Premier Division

Badshot Lea v Redhill

Chertsey Town v Knaphill

Cove v Bedfont Sports

Epsom & Ewell v Ashford Town(Mx)

Horley Town v Chessington & Hook United

Raynes Park Vale v Westfield

Spelthorne Sports v Hartley Wintney

Sutton Common Rovers v Camberley Town

Windsor v Farnham Town

Division 1

Abbey Rangers v Banstead Athletic

Bedfont & Feltham v Sandhurst Town

Dorking Wanderers Reserves v CB Hounslow United

Epsom Athletic v Cobham

Farleigh Rovers v Eversley & California

Sheerwater v Frimley Green

Here is the match preview of Saturday's match with Ashford Town (Mx). If you are looking for a match to go to, surely this is the one this Saturday.

Also, a 96 page programme will be on sale with lots in there for the away team and the neutral too. Just £2 for that, plus £6 to get in of course!    

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/Fix2015.16-52.html

My better half spent a good deal of time today trying to find a way for me to get to High Road from our new home in Liverpool so I could support Ashford tomorrow, but the only affordable journeys were by coach, leaving Liverpool at 2:10am and then returning from Victoria at 11:30pm.

I love my club and nothing would make me happier than to be at the game, but not going to bed for two days is pushing it a bit, even for me. I shall have to make a decision in the afternoon whether to obsessively check Twitter or to switch my phone off and do something else!

Rich, I don't suppose you'd be kind enough to post me a programme if I send you my address? I would, of course, pay the cover price and postage.

Nosher, you have quite a choice to make. It would be tremendous for Ashley to complete his century for Horley before he moves on up while both Ashford and Camberley have seriously difficult away games on what is a massive day for all three clubs.

Tough pick this week.

The aforementioned game at Epsom. The final match at Horley for Ashley Nadesan or Camberley on the 3G.

May just have to toss a coin.

Can I borrow your 3 sided coin when you have finished with it Nosher :)

Archived