Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 27th August Match Thread

North Greenford Utd 2-2 Windsor

Battling point for both teams. Overall NGU probably were more dominant although Windsor were a little profligate in front of goal with some gilt-edged opportunities being squandered.

Yet again a load of changes for Windsor - 2 new faces and forced to play our centre forward in central defence. I assume more injuries, family events and holidays are to blame but it would be nice to see a settled team.

It really would.

I complained about the price of beer at HW last year and that I was charged full rate of entry for me and my family despite not getting there until into the second half as I had been attending another match in the league. Hartley need to start thinking about this a bit, obviously it is not just me that found it a bit steep !!!!

I complained about the price of beer at HW last year and that I was charged full rate of entry for me and my family despite not getting there until into the second half as I had been attending another match in the league. Hartley need to start thinking about this a bit, obviously it is not just me that found it a bit steep !!!!

Jelly,Hartley were away,so had no control over the price of the Beer at Sutton Uniteds ground. Which Sutton Common Rovers share,so they are blameless also.

North Greenford Utd 2-2 Windsor

Battling point for both teams. Overall NGU probably were more dominant although Windsor were a little profligate in front of goal with some gilt-edged opportunities being squandered.

Yet again a load of changes for Windsor - 2 new faces and forced to play our centre forward in central defence. I assume more injuries, family events and holidays are to blame but it would be nice to see a settled team.

It really would.

I know I was in the tea-hut queue for a while but did I really miss two goals as I went home at the end thinking I'd seen a 1-1 draw ?  Injuries and a Bank Holiday weekend have caused the management a few issues including 2 late withdrawals on Saturday morning but it shows we have greater strength in the squad this season when over half the team picked weren't involved in the previous match and they still manage a draw away against a team who've only lost once in the league so far !