Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

todays game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
65 replies to this topic

offline The Doctor

The Doctor
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Well....what to say. Blatant dive from Maamria in the first half, couldnt comment on the second pen but judging by the reaction of people behind the goal he was at it again, also he should have walked for that late challenge of alex, late, studs showing and right into his groin. what did macca get booked for? and fridges red seemed really really harsh, he only jus touched him and it definately wasnt a goal scoring oppurtunity. seems mr. woolmer really doesnt like the fleet. but today was poor overall i think, to many hopeful long balls, get a feeling our new player was something to do with that, disappointing debut i thought. and it didnt sound promising afta bens row with andy, went into changing rooms and i could hear shouting and things being thrown about.

offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
abbey is a waste of space premadonna with no reason for this attitude.I'm so glad he did not take the pen, I was pleading with macca and drury to take the ball off of him!!!
Duku was all over him,he was trying to rip his shirt off from what i saw.useless.
That diving arab was unbelievable, he has been watching too much footy on tv where sadly diving is a regular occurence,but the ref fell for it at the end of the day.a joke.

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
What was the score??????

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
2-3 borough

offline The Doctor

The Doctor
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
gravesend 2-3 westvenage. two very dubious pens for stevenage.

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
thank you both.......going to cry in my beer.......again!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Totally disagree with Squawkident view on Ben Abbey, he is totally underated and i certaintly disagree that he is waste of space

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
you are having a laugh, louis was magnificent compared to abbey, ben gives up all the time.

offline Stu M

Stu M
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Thought Abbey was OK today, shouldn't have been taken off. Not fair to judge Essendoh on one game, but if he's as anonymous two games running...

I thought we performed reasonably well. Stevenage looked fairly ordinary, though quite good up front, Maamria's diving aside. Chris Moore was MOM yet again, although I agree with others that I'd rather see Shearer and him as the regular two in the centre of defence.

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
Quote:
Stu M said:

Chris Moore was MOM yet again, although I agree with others that I'd rather see Shearer and him as the regular two in the centre of defence.

I totally agree,and it's good to see ahearer is not getting forgotten about,he is a legend

offline Stu B

Stu B
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
I'd say their 2nd penalty was a blatent penalty!I thought Duku's red seemed very harsh. Essandoah looked quite quiet today,but as Stu M says,lets give him another game and see how he does.

offline Stu B

Stu B
As for Abbey,i thought he played reasonably well for someone just coming back from injury!

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
i forgot about his injury,i'll give him that,but he has never been better than louis' recent form

offline new to the game

new to the game
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
mckimm got booked for provocative celebrating in stevenage player's face
drury for clattering oppposition
bot these bookings needless
but at least macca was trying and up for it

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
Drury for "clattering opposition" - it was never a booking - trying to get ound the defender to hook it back into play, as most players do - warranted perhaps a talking to - nothing more.

Protheroe also got the ball in his challenge.

Macca was silly - but if that (and Protheroe's) incidents really warranted yellow cards then it makes it all the more inexplicable why Maamria didnt get red for his challenge on Alex.

offline FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo
  • Reserves
[quote]Fleet boy said:
As for Abbey,i thought he played reasonably well for someone just coming back from injury! /quote]

Surprised to see Abbey taken off, had to be Essendoh who had to go. Incidentally I cannot believe some of the comments I heard on the terraces today. Do these people really believe the rubbish they come out with or is it they just don't understand the game. Is Steve Mckimm -a player I rate - exempt from criticism, unlike certain other players, it certainly wasn't one of his better games today

offline Nols1974

Nols1974
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Drury did get a bollocking earlier for diving in so might have got it for persistant .

offline Nols1974

Nols1974
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I thought McKimm was everywhere today , maybe his poor game in your eyes was because he seems to have to do several players jobs

offline FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo
  • Reserves
Agree McKimm was everywhere, maybe trying to do too much, but his distribution wasn't the best

offline Gordon T

Gordon T
  • First XI - Sub
Ref was crap. as for their penalties, niether of them should have been penalties because cheating Maamaria should have walked for his challenge on O reilly. Duku would have stayed on the pitch too. As for their third we defended the corner badly (again) however overall I didn't think we were that bad, just affected by those dodgy decisions. I'm just wondering Squawkident how Ben has never been better then louis recent form. Look at the games Ben played against Margate home and away, woking home and chester away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus