Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cambridge Commentary

ronin

Overall I think it sounds like we were outplayed in the second half so perhaps the result is fair. Another goal to add to Ibe's may have been better.

Going on what the Commentators were saying it sounded like Cambridge outpaced us and put us under pressure in our half closing us down rapidly and hitting on the counter-attack.

Had we capitalised in the first half then possibly the outcome may have been different. If Hallett is knackered then Tait and Ibe should start against Grays and drop Clarke.

Roll on Monday, COME ON CANVEY!!!

EDIT: I withdraw my comments about Aldershot at Forest Green, their game hasn't even finished due to floodlight failure with six minutes to go.

JK is a [****!!****] idiot. You don't kick the ball away after you've already been booked. It's asking for trouble.

Played OK first half but second half was keystone cops stuff. The big black guy up front completely outpaced us every time and it could have been four or five.

Oh well, thought it was too good to be true.

I say this respectfully, but how the hell can people on here call for Clarke to be taken off when they weren't even there to witness how he played?!

Tait is not 100% fit, why risk him when Clarkey was doing a reasonable job upfront.

JK's sending off was ridiculous, for such a sensible guy to do something so stupid is completely out of character. However, he will now need to take a long hard look at himself and his actions as he his decrease and already depleted available squad.

First half we more than matched them, shame Hallett didn't score when he hit the post. Overall, not a vintage Canvey performance, let's hope they're saving it for Monday!

Clarke did OK. At least he was trying to close the defenders down and had a decent shot that the keeper saved in the first half.

If only Mario's effort had gone in!

Yep. Great cut back from JK on that one. Thought Kezie took his goal well. Nearly bundled JK out of the way to get to that one!!!

Definately a game of 2 halves. First half we could of been 2-0 up if jasons shot had gone in off the post and the keeper pulling of a great save from Clarky, who by the way played well again today and was causing thier defence problems and worked extremly hard and i would start with him again on monday.

2nd half we just went to pot, defence all over the place, Mcghee at thought for thier 1st and 3rd, duffy going off the boil and JK losing his head and deserved what he got in the sending off.

Possitives from game:

1, 1st half performance

2, Clark

3, The charachter of the team to try & get back into the game when going 2-0 down.

4, YELLOW ARMY (again)